Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO GET 2 GUIDE EVERYDAY ?? READ THIS !!!

Discussion on HOW TO GET 2 GUIDE EVERYDAY ?? READ THIS !!! within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up HOW TO GET 2 GUIDE EVERYDAY ?? READ THIS !!!

hi everyone...

how to get 2 Guide everyday...for fast plvl ur noob ?? that so easy...

Follow the Instructions:

1. After u see Warning SERVER CAN BE BROUGHT..u have 1 guide (new days)..
2. GIVE U GUIDE to Noob....
3. Log out the noob before server brought
4. Dont ever ur LOG OUT the main Character...just w8 DISCONNECTING...from server...
5. After 15 min Server Brought or when ur login again..with main character, u can GET 1 GUIDE more...lolz.. login again ur noob & give ur guide again...

hohoho..u have 2 guide now everyday...its so easy plvl noob with Hand In Hand Event...

this trick maybe work too for CORE DEALER... idk coz..i dont try...

sorry my english BAD..but i think u understand i mean...ty

regards...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2008, 07:32   #2

****** u get guide like 5 minutes b4 the server even comes down -.-
Old 06/10/2008, 12:02   #3

I think this trick has been patched.
Old 08/26/2008, 13:32   #4

lol.. not worth a trick
Old 09/15/2008, 10:35   #5

No it worth :P
Old 09/17/2008, 03:44   #6

I don't understand it very much, can someone explain me?

Server down at 00:01 every morning, so how can I give out my guide to my nood after the server maint, and give him again before the next server maint? It's on same day, isn't it?
Old 09/17/2008, 16:20   #7

LOL...u see i post this thread?? long time ago...lol..the trick not function right now...regards
Old 09/18/2008, 03:43   #8

Angry

So baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10 Ecoin EveryDay
07/19/2010 - Soldier Front - 21 Replies
Follow These Steps: 1. Go To This Site :: Gameclub :: 2. Point Your Cursor Into Facebook Apps then Click Jackpot Poker 3. Then Click This --> http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1820/freeecoin.p ng 4. Log-in Your Sf/Gameclub Account It Should Be Like This, -> http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4976/loginv.pn g 5. Then You Should Receive Your 10-Ecoin.
[GUIDE]Before posting read this
06/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Okay, there is alot questions going around. They of course deserv help. But how much help? Well, I think is on time they learn about, when they should get helped and when they deserv it. What do you need to do first? As this section have alot to do with programming. If it's c#, c++, c, php etc. Then you should learn some things about the stuff you are going to use. It will help you alot and it will help us alot, because then we actually can talk same language. (language?). Then you...
[HELP]PKT everyday
04/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hello everyone i have tryed to make the pk tournment everyday but its not workin with me i have tryed by the Cq_Config by date1-date2 still not working its only made in day 1 is there any other way that i can make the pk tournment everyday because i saw lots server had a dialy PKT if anyone know the sloution let me know please :handsdown:
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Children's Week" Guide for 2009! >> MUST READ!
05/03/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Children's Week 2009 http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/childr ensweek/images/ss1-thumb.jpghttp://www.worldofwarc raft.com/info/events/childrensweek/images/ss2-thum b.jpg Blizzard Official Details: World of Warcraft-> Info -> Events -> Children's Week Beginning: May 1st - Saturday End: May 7th Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good, in addition to the many minipets...
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Love is in the Air" Guide for 2009! MUST READ!
02/12/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
I know I'm about two days early, but it takes quite a bit of time to write. I will make this as neat as possible, splitting up the Alliance and Horde quests for instance. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/2 /21/Orc_Lovers_Heart_Valentines.jpg Blizzard Official Details: WoW -> Info -> Events -> Love is in the Air Beginning: 11th of February End: 16th of February Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good. ...