Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Guide to Shaiya configuration - by ProfNerwosol

Discussion on [RELEASE] Guide to Shaiya configuration - by ProfNerwosol within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 10/29/2011, 18:19   #46

elite*gold: 0
i got an error when i try to make an item ( in my case i tried to make a top ) the endurence is 0/1200 and i cant repair it :O help plz ><
Old 11/11/2011, 07:40   #47

Awesome guide!!! It has become my best friend since i became an Admin. And yes i did click the thanks button under the guide. =)

I have figured out in the Action Type section that for 103 - Kill gained in PvP, win in battle, and 104 - Death in pvp, lost, the Value1 column is the CharID for the name in the Text1 column.

Also in 115 - Buy from a player, wouldn't the Text2 be the CharName for the Person that sold the item? I was just wondering because of 116 - Sell to a player has in Text2 CharName of the person that bought the item also.

I also came across some codes that is not in the guide, I have been searching for them but i am coming up empty. Is there a place where i can find the information on more codes?

I thank you for any and all help I get in learning how to track wrongdoers down.
Old 01/07/2012, 00:34   #48

My opinion:That Guide is epic thank you very much that helped me a lot.You are just awesome,I don't have words to say
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2012, 20:10   #49

Can i just copy/replace ps_game.exe , ps_dbagent in the PSM_Client / bin folder? or there are procedures?
And can you also pls tell me that is sql query is the only way to change /modify the attrbutes eg. drop items of certain mob, enchant items etc.. in the database or just click and edit works fine?
After everytime I edit my database.. my server goes from green play to pause in about 5 secs.

And yes I look at the list of guides made by Heatz but couldn't fix.

Sorry for being noob. I can finally set things right. The reson for being the server pausing was because I change the server user "sa" .. since i dn't know password. If i dn't... it works fine.
Old 12/20/2012, 21:12   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckpow View Post
My opinion:That Guide is epic thank you very much that helped me a lot.You are just awesome,I don't have words to say
Thanks, glad it helped
Old 04/13/2013, 07:00   #51

very helpfull
Old 01/01/2017, 09:21   #52

Bump it up.

I wonder why a modertator didn't make it a sticky.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/20/2017, 12:32   #53

I downloaded the .pdf file and now I can't open it. Tried with different browsers (IE10, Chrome and Mozilla) and still couldn't open it. Tried with Acrobat Reader DC but still can't open it. Any ideas how can I solve this?
Old 07/23/2017, 12:31   #54

Received Thanks: 1,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
Stickied, as this guide is still very useful and relevant for people who are beginning their journey into the world of Shaiya development.
True, the Action Type ID board and so many informations in it are gold, and should be read before posting in this forum.
Old 01/07/2022, 02:26   #55

Some information in the guide is good, some could use more work. I'm content with how it turned out, though. I wish someone would continue my work. I created things like this to receive recognition not $$ so that's unlikely... heh