Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed Enchanting

Discussion on Speed Enchanting within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#removed
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/08/2019, 18:12   #2

Would you share a tutorial in Recreation?
Old 12/09/2019, 00:29   #3

How to remove the enchant item and leave only a pencil?
Closed Thread

Tags
enchant, shaiya, speed, tutorial, video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
speed enchanting
07/16/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
I have been looking into this as to how to do it right with out all the bugs that come along with the first released version of this fix 1. Open Game.exe with OllyDBG 2. CTRL + G, enter 004D91E6 and press ok 3. Double Click, MOV DWORD PTR DS:,EDX 4. Have "Fill with NOPs" selected 5. Change to; MOV AL,0 and press assemble 6. Double Click, MOV BYTE PTR DS:,0FF 7. Change to; MOV AL,0 and press assemble 8. Right Click, Copy to executable (all modifications), Copy all.
Enchanting Guide
05/29/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
didn't write it myself, just want to share :) hf
Another Enchanting scam
07/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Find someone who wants to buy one of your items with cash, and trade with him with a full inventory. Before finalizing the trade, disenchant the item you're trading, but don't loot. Then complete the trade, and you'll get the money, and he'll get nothing. Then finish looting to get your dust and shards. You are pretty much robbing someone, but there is no way they can tell what happened.
AFK Lock-Pick, Enchanting, and Fishing
05/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Lock-Pick Trainer: Designed to automate the lock-picking process when you get your rogue quest to train up on picking. Not much good beyond that, but I went to lunch and came back maxed. You could probably return to that spot and continue training if you wanted, dunno, never tried. Enchanting Trainer: Simple enchanting tool, designed to let you enchant the same item over and over again. Why? I wasn't gonna waste my time trying to give out or sell low-level enchants just to skill up. Mats...