Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shen1l's wings

Discussion on [Release] Shen1l's wings within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 07/10/2016, 22:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Why so butthurt? Like I said on Skype, I really don't care about your opinion or what really happened, I saw your post and threw my two cents. Just calm down and stop filling epvp with Skype convos, nobody cares.

Edit: I'm not a girl but what the ****? You went full AxelMac... Thanks for proving my points over and over. I'm done here, not gonna reply.

Enjoy!
Oh sorry, but your friend Sarest told me your a girl and not a man so thanks for clearing that out, but still... You've just earned the master of non-sense talking achivement. People may see now why this community dies, not because of people like me who tells their unfortunate returns but people like you who tries to make people look foolish and you look smart, they lie and you tell the truth, they do nothing but you do all (you steal everything lol and say you did it), end of story.
Old 07/11/2016, 02:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
People may see now why this community dies, not because of people like me who tells their unfortunate returns but people like you...
You say that this community is dying because of people like juuf? I don't think this is true, since I joined in this community juuf always helped me and taught me a lot. I learned by looking at scripts of juuf, nubness and others (even released without authorization).
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/11/2016, 09:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-Dutra16 View Post
You say that this community is dying because of people like juuf? I don't think this is true, since I joined in this community juuf always helped me and taught me a lot. I learned by looking at scripts of juuf, nubness and others (even released without authorization).
Summary: The talk is been about why "me being happy" because of what happened now to shen with this release.

I can't see more in you than being just his pet protector, if at least you've been reading a word from this topic you've been understanding by now that he joined this conversation just to look smart and make some "Thanks" on the fly, but failed like a boss. If that makes sense to you. He's no stranger of releasing people stuff without their permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Cups View Post
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Releasing a developers work without their permission is one of the most disrespectful things you can do.
It happened, was released, there is nothing you can do to revert the situation i just added my comment stating that i am happy because of what happened to him and some dude couldn't take that and started to show off.

I am done with this topic.
Old 07/12/2016, 00:29   #19

Even me i got the files and close my server tempo but i didnt even share it to anyone and just for some fixes i made for the weapon visual fixes i made i just only share it to one person and thats Bondax but not the wings thing only the thing that ive done and 1 more thing this community really need to grow up #NEVERTOUCHANDSHARETHOSEFILESIFYOURNOTTHEONEWHOMAD E/WORKONIT !!!!!

Maybe this kid is one of the skype user that pm me about how to fix the visual thing on wings
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2016, 18:00   #20

Please can you send me monster.sql and monster.SData and item.sql or item.SData? than

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnooob View Post
I have closed my server recently ,so i am here sharing you the files i bought from shen,it cost around 40usd with his help of installation

and i heard that he is working on ep8,so

Please can you send me monster.sql and monster.SData and item.sql or item.SData? thanck
MY SKYPE shaiya.monster
Old 07/14/2016, 01:59   #21

the game.exe IS WITH HP MP SP problem and problem with the name make Characters Appearing ONLY some acronyms someone already managed to solve ?
Old 07/14/2016, 02:32   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopoot View Post
the game.exe IS WITH HP MP SP problem and problem with the name make Characters Appearing ONLY some acronyms someone already managed to solve ?
well, doesnt that suck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2016, 16:49   #23

Is real, the important when you bought a files is the respect to your provider, what is the finality to the give this release?, now we have a stupid people in ES community with [Dev] in their tags.

You never created nothing, you aren't a developer, if you want release something, plis do it with your work.

#NEVERTOUCHANDSHARETHOSEFILESIFYOURNOTTHEONEWHOMAD E/WORKONIT
Old 07/22/2016, 15:29   #24

what madafaka selling others jobs
Old 08/17/2016, 19:32   #25

Might sharing a game. exe with costum.dll
or someone could tell me how can I add the costum.dll to exe?
because this has malware
Old 08/18/2016, 06:21   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTARHOT View Post
Might sharing a game. exe with costum.dll
or someone could tell me how can I add the costum.dll to exe?
because this has malware
after all posts you really ask this ? lol figure it out yourself if you are disrespectfull too
Old 08/18/2016, 09:41   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bondax View Post
after all posts you really ask this ? lol figure it out yourself if you are disrespectfull too

I do not think you're smart enough to put WINGS on your server

so susususu!!!
by the way
I can, and add the dll to exe
and I'm not not using those files that marks me as Trojans I use the scrip Trayne01 I do not like things easy I am here to learn and more icnorante is the one who knows and does not share
and the reason why ask for the dll is because many servers havethe same dll
I assumed that the DLL was the answer to my problem

so do not give an air of respect which thou knowest not respect anyone
finished with this post
Old 08/18/2016, 14:19   #28

As you see in my post i am telling " if you are disrespectfull too" if i am not wrong here is the not place you ask for am i right ?? adding dll to exe is easiest thing already if you search in google.

and yeah customgame.dll is the answer your problem..

Also you telling me that i cant i am not in compete with you or anyone else

My for 6.4

Here is the our EP8 project
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2016, 10:14   #29

how to used files? database?
Old 09/15/2016, 13:03   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by adm..rouser View Post