Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Shen1l's wings

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Shen1l's wings

I have closed my server recently ,so i am here sharing you the files i bought from shen,it cost around 40usd with his help of installation

and i heard that he is working on ep8,so
Attached Files
File Type: zip wings.zip (6.52 MB, 3878 views)

Thanks
10 Users
Old   #2

database?

Old   #3

Okay... heu, where is the respect ?
I mean that I don't really care about if you are sharing something that bought...
But in fact you shouldn't.
You whant to help us? What we'll obtain is a dozen of "NEW SERVERS" that will say they are unique because they fixed wings, pets, and so on... But in fact these items are useless, they don't change the gameplay at all, and now we'll find these wings, as for pets, on each servers...
You know, a server have to be unique to be a.. decent server. But with this release, these kind of release, our servers won't be unique at all.

And its a pain for dev such as me, who are still working on a CE version of theses fixes... Because with CE, people can see what we changed & what we did, and I know that some people finished what I started with my release, so IMO, THEY MERIT to have these kind of "custom" feature.

Bu now lets see... The next devs will download a .zip file, move 3 dll file and claim that their server is well made, and unique... NO NO!

And, we can not check DLL files... I mean, we all remember about Shen's backdoor.... So what about these files?
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #4

i do not care about reselling or giving them to each other
actually i prefer do new feature,not just selling old feature

the "pets" has been use for 1 whole year,and no one could proved there exists "key logger" or virus and seems i have not received any report such as "i got hacked by shen"

"dll" is same as "exe" they all are stand windows standard pe file,i do not understand why you cant check

i do not play shaiya and not interested in to be a dev,so i should not be your competition

i just want to do some part-time for my living ! and my price is cheap , i hope you guys understand it

Thanks
14 Users
Old   #5

#DELETED
Old   #6

to be honest this is really disrespectfull "I closed my server so i share files" how a silly word shame on you . even you paid you are not allowed many people paid for it and also worked on it and now where do you get permission to do this ? i am not active as much as other DEV' s in here also i am not a DEV just a guy who is trying to learning things and getting help from jiang but unfortuantely when i see those ***** you guys makes me angry coz i do like Shaiya but everybody making a server with our works, show respect what people do or go to ur cave and learn humanity.
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #7

elite*gold: 10
this is what happens when you share something to someone who couldn't understand it or use it
its not "Sharing" its killing the dev time and passion in this community
people like you should go and play games been created for kids like LEGO or something.
cuz this is not sharing this is killing the Shaiya community.
next time if you want to share something share something been created by you or been edited by you.

and btw @Trayne01 its unique not unic
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnooob View Post
I have closed my server recently ,so i am here sharing you the files i bought from shen,it cost around 40usd with his help of installation

and i heard that he is working on ep8,so
This isnt 8 ep
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost14328 View Post
This isnt 8 ep
No . this is full ep 6.4 . i think Shen working for make a ep 8 server .
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodanh_style View Post
No . this is full ep 6.4 . i think Shen working for make a ep 8 server .
So much work with ep8 to be released for free here too? I don't think he would do that.
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #11

He deserves it, at least with me, after i bought the files from him and asked him for a favor ... see for yourself the response.

So i'm happy this happened to him
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
He deserves it, at least with me, after i bought the files from him and asked him for a favor ... see for yourself the response.

First of all I want to say that you are disgusting. Are you 'happy' with this? What is wrong with you people? He doesn't 'have' to help you with other custom stuff you want just because you bought a service from him. It is like going to a market buying some vegetables then asking cashier to cook it for you... Stop acting like this, I don't know how things work in your world but in real life if you just pay for a service and get what you want, you should be more than happy. The sad truth is paying him for a service doesn't make him your private dev, sorry about it.

You know what? Now I'm unhappy, he didn't treat you the way you deserve. Yet, I still would like to thank you for this post. Any time I start a work for community, (thankfully!) one of you show how trash this community is and make me toss away all my work.
Thanks
13 Users
Old   #13

Quote:

Lol this might be a joke or what ? Like Juuf said is he have to help you ? did he tell you i can help you whatever you need if you buy my files ? lol ofcourse not he is selling it for his living and helping people if there is problem with his files your question wasnt about his files you just wanted your custom feature so i can see that you guys not even a deserve to tell " 1 word " this community dies because of people like you..
Old   #14

So basically you don't even know what you are talking about me.
And i never say FREE, that is just in your mind.

I have nothing more to say, girls will never change but talking non-sense.
Old   #15

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Why so butthurt? Like I said on Skype, I really don't care about your opinion or what really happened, I saw your post and threw my two cents. Just calm down and stop filling epvp with Skype convos, nobody cares.
Quote:

I have nothing more to say, girls will never change but talking non-sense.
Edit: I'm not a girl but what the ****? You went full AxelMac... Thanks for proving my points over and over. I'm done here, not gonna reply.

Enjoy!

Thanks
1 User