Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Shen1l's wings

Old 09/15/2016, 13:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adm..rouser View Post
how to used files? database?
really

Old 03/30/2017, 22:21   #32

elite*gold: 0
Well I do not believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Okay... heu, where is the respect ?
I mean that I don't really care about if you are sharing something that bought...
But in fact you shouldn't.
You whant to help us? What we'll obtain is a dozen of "NEW SERVERS" that will say they are unique because they fixed wings, pets, and so on... But in fact these items are useless, they don't change the gameplay at all, and now we'll find these wings, as for pets, on each servers...
You know, a server have to be unique to be a.. decent server. But with this release, these kind of release, our servers won't be unique at all.

And its a pain for dev such as me, who are still working on a CE version of theses fixes... Because with CE, people can see what we changed & what we did, and I know that some people finished what I started with my release, so IMO, THEY MERIT to have these kind of "custom" feature.

Bu now lets see... The next devs will download a .zip file, move 3 dll file and claim that their server is well made, and unique... NO NO!

And, we can not check DLL files... I mean, we all remember about Shen's backdoor.... So what about these files?

Well I do not believe there is a backdoor on Shen's webs. Even because we checked and not pollution. Because everyone knows that he develops his plans to resell and even because the shen does not play shaiya and who would be so dumb to the point of making worse than being to bring him a profit? Now one thing I agree with many are saying that they will do and will develop without having done anything. My case I'm using the shen files and I'm correcting the minahs costs to not get anything done by nimguem and this is the difference of a true programmer it does and does not copy many servers are there broken being more espercifico using files that are Broken and I think the server is good, example of that we have items that do not work due to the noobise of false programmers but that does not worry me because what good are they having the files and will not know how to correct ?. I see a lot of priovados out there that use the rune system that you in a click recreates everything and this to me with all the cincerity and pure virtual junk. Tamnem anger supposed developers who open the mouth and sayen so does not do anything for the private if finding the owner of the cituacao but do what we are not required to develop and share nothing but please help but not give everything by hand kissed because I Shoot for me I turn nights into programming and it's very annoying when I hear what you've done and I've done it without doing anything. And before I forget, I'm not attacking you, so I'm giving my opinion. Because here of the elite I admire you very much trayner and to the shen and chaste lipro hacker I am so fan but it is a pity that the same has disappeared hugs to all

« Episode 5 Confirm Botton Fix | [RELEASE] EP 5.4 French Original 2012 »