Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] shen1l's fully files

Discussion on [Release] shen1l's fully files within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] shen1l's fully files

Sorry and thank you ,shen1l,you did great job! a very kind man
dont try to find out who am i

How To Install:

Client:

Another Fixed:

Server Files:
Attached Files
File Type: zip pet.zip (5.06 MB, 3331 views)
Thanks
16 Users
Old 12/19/2015, 13:12   #2

THX for share
Old 12/19/2015, 17:38   #3

All link wrong ?
Old 12/19/2015, 19:49   #4

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuulCandy View Post
All link wrong ?
Link Protection

Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/19/2015, 19:59   #5

Thanks
Old 12/19/2015, 21:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloPet View Post

How To Install:

Client:

Another Fixed:

Server Files:
Just asking you think that it would let you run your own server without his edited tracing your server name and what not information? These files are nothing without the main core.
Old 12/19/2015, 22:05   #7

There has already been a working release that does not require him (shen) to accept any server name or IP for it to work.
Old 12/20/2015, 00:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
Just asking you think that it would let you run your own server without his edited tracing your server name and what not information? These files are nothing without the main core.
if it doesnt then i say this release is useless, anyone could get these files but if they edit it to bypass the server name and all of that **** then thats a whole different story. if these are just the files, then i say this release is pointless.
Old 12/20/2015, 01:14   #9

THNXXX FOR SHARE MANN!!! I LOVE YOU BROOOOOO!!!!
Old 12/20/2015, 09:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloPet View Post

How To Install:

Client:

Another Fixed:

Server Files:
how could you just use my mega links directly??
seems you files seems are my newest fixed
but nvm....i've been once,so not mad this time
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/20/2015, 12:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
There has already been a working release that does not require him (shen) to accept any server name or IP for it to work.
False Juufs files are not the same files, considering the files released just here were his actual files but will not work anyways without the main core, Juufs release is virus, pack rats in that sh*t, which is not the same files the files here that he just released are clean and don't have the pack rats that juuf released.
Old 12/20/2015, 13:38   #12

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
False Juufs files are not the same files, considering the files released just here were his actual files but will not work anyways without the main core, Juufs release is virus, pack rats in that sh*t, which is not the same files the files here that he just released are clean and don't have the pack rats that juuf released.

Won't work? Are you sure? Why would not you shush if you don't know what are you talking about? You are a good example of our community, if you can't make it work, it is impossible and nobody can do it. #LOGIC

My releases have rats and viruses? :O I already posted virusttotal on my thread and said use them at your own risk. I am looking forward for your proof, If you are talking shit about somebody you have to prove it Like we did on shen's files at first. Hit me up when you have something.

This is the worst type of darkness. Don't take me wrong, I am not saying I know a lot because I don't, but what I know is shutting my mouth up if I have no idea what am i talking about.

You guys just blame / bash people without any single proof, did you even look into the files i released? I already posted virus total results on my thread. People like you make me think leaving this forum for real...

To everybody, I really have no problem if anybody tells me any of my mistakes. Actually I appreciate, it helps me a lot. Just be sure there is something wrong with what I have done.

Note: If enough people want me to release cracked version of these, i will do it, no problem at all. It won't take more than 5 mins.
Thanks
29 Users
Old 12/20/2015, 21:30   #13

I'm not server owner, but I've tested JuuF's files on a virtualbox and they worked without problems, with a clean phoenix client.
Even with and old ep5 DB that I had already installed, so it has already mobs and items not present in the phoenix client, but had no problem with that either. (of course just did a basic gameplay test).

I have a 3rd party firewall on that virtualbox and his files never attempted an outside connection. Just a few logs on c:.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/21/2015, 18:51   #14

Thanks for that <3
Old 12/22/2015, 21:17   #15

which episode?