[Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega
Discussion on [Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.
you need to change the configs in the following directory by hand to your MSSQL Server Name and not using the IP "127.0.0.1" !!! :
"c:\ShaiyaServer\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config\ "
Hello , i have problem, i did everything like in tutorial , i get the game running and everything but when i log in and choose server, it freezes for some time, says: failed to connect to game server, could u help ?, could that be problem that im using Us client?
I NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HELP WITH MY SHAIYA SERVER CAN SOME ONE HEL PME OPLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SKYPE :edgaras357 EMAIL: plssssssssssssssssssssssss
I have three problems creating the server version EP4.5.
Here is the photo of the problems:
IMAGE 1-I got there first IP, IP 10, IP2, IP3, IP4, IP5, IP6, IP7, IP8 and ALL IP.
who teaches in the videos only have 3 ips.
IMAGE 2-
IMAGE 2- Im run Install_Server.bat but show error.[SQL Native Client] SQL Network Interfaces: The server does not support the requested protocol [xffffffff].
[SQL Native Client] The login timeout expired.
[SQL Native Client] Error establishing a connection to the servidor.Ao connect to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.
Press any ky to continue ...
IMAGE 3-
IMAGE 3-I open the PSMServer_Mgr.exe but to start all services is 2 seconds and all who called it off.
I tried manually but it also shuts off after a few seconds.
I have those IP's as well in my Server 2008 R2 x64 System the tutorial was set up on Win XP. I assume you are using Win7 or Win Server 2008 R2 in that case you need to allow the IP you will be using. "Local=127.0.0.1 Network=192.168.*.* or external IP"
If those are enable then i would start looking for a firewall or UAC block somewhere
Hello , i have problem, i did everything like in tutorial , i get the game running and everything but when i log in and choose server, it freezes for some time, says: failed to connect to game server, could u help ?, could that be problem that im using Us client?
The U.S. Client is Episode 5 Please Read Threads This Has Been Answered Before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgaras317
I NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HELP WITH MY SHAIYA SERVER CAN SOME ONE HEL PME OPLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SKYPE :edgaras357 EMAIL: plssssssssssssssssssssssss
That is just too Irritating to respond to with any civility.
I want to install a local test server on my computer.
I followed the tutorial and installed mssql without any difficulty.
Here is my problem when launching Install_Server.bat :
The installation starts and opens the two .cmd windows without any problem but instead of installing the Db files here is what the cmd told me:
"'osql'is not recognized as internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
press any key to continue ... "
If I press a key and I close the program, I get a folder DATABASE but it is totally empty.
If anyone has a suggestion I'm interested, and I would be greatful
I'm on Windows Vista 32bit and I'm running as administrator.
Ps : PS : I'm using MS SQL 2005 Server / Studio Manager Express
Try editing the .bat files to manually entering in the full path in each line inside the .bat file to the location where you have your program loaded. I had to do this on my lame Vista machine. Once I did that, then it worked just fine.
2011-03-28 21:15:38 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Erreur de conversion du type de données varchar en datetime., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 8114 (0x1FB2)
2011-03-28 21:15:43 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Erreur de conversion du type de données varchar en datetime., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 8114 (0x1FB2)
[REQUEST]How to make Shaiya Private Server Ep4 Video 09/29/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies I would appreciate it greatly if someone would make a private server and record it with hypercam or something, its a lot easier to do this stuff for me and to remember stuff if I see whats going on. A lot of people are bad at reading instructions like me, so I figure someone could get a lot of reputation out of this as well. So if anyone has free time, PLEASE make a video on it.
Shaiya Private Server Video Tutorial 09/14/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 87 Replies Hi all i'm new here and not the kind of guy who talks in forums... Anyway i see alot of post asking about the server not working or why i have red cross etc. So i make this Video tutorial to help all ppl here and make life easy for everyone.
First here u will see step by step how to Install and configure SQL and SSMSEE
YouTube - Howto: Setup MSSQL Express for Personal Use
Theres a better tutorial here...