[Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega
Discussion on [Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.
Disconnect when targetting mobs, or doing other specific activities
Hi, guys!
If you have the problem "Disconnect when targetting mobs, or doing other specific activities". This is your solution:
If this not solution u need, Google will be your friend. I am a noob too.
GL,
P/S: I still have problem with the client. Any1 have mediafire link for ep4.5 client, please help.
Im having problem with the TCP/IP enbled thing i set it all like it shows in video 1...and i have set it all as 127.1.1.0 and i have set it two my ip >.< really not sure what to do atm
i have had my server runing and it is runing atm players connected 1week ago but cant new and all is the same its really werd i reInstalld windows did it all the way i did the 1st time i dno't get it lol
and yes i can connect 127.1.1.0 , cant connect uesing my ip in the config files and i think my ports are set...i dnot change them and it was runing fine anyone think of anything that can help? i try anything lol
jeman can help me I do not come anymore've done everything the way you did it because we have not ärklert only game rewritten miles you so nice and the views of TeamViewe6 a stele of you who really net
hello, i have a problem and i dont know what it is. ive done all like in the video is told. i can login and can go on the server. i have made a char, click on game start and it starts, and theres the problem. after ~30 seconds the game shows the Error: connection with server has been disconnected ERROR 0... does anybody know what it ist?
I got a problem in the SQL server manegement studio empress when i when i right click and reset it says somthing like Access Denied (Microsoft, Empress, ObjectExplorer) not sure what to do im using windows vista
yes, but now i have made that with hamachi, and yesterday i was online for 15minutes without problems, but then i had to go off. today it says me the same error like yesterday and i dont know why
kk i got that restart to work i did the amistrator im using windows vista but now i got another problem somone plz help me here is the pic and u can see for some reason it says failed and i followed all the steps in the video so far
Just a quick comment on my install success. I am running VISTA SP2, and I had a lot of problems running the .bat files and the classic Red X in the PSMServer_Mgr. My fix around it was to edit the shaiya_db_restore.bat, shaiya_svc_register.bat, config_database.bat, and Install_Server.bat files.
For some reason I do not know, when you are running in Administrator mode, the SET dir_installer=C:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\ line in the bat files was not working properly and the bat files couldn't find the right path to the files in the bat files. Thus the bat files would not work right. If I did not run the install_server.bat file in Administrator mode then the PSMServer_Mgr program wouldn't work, and all I would get are the red X everywhere.
When I edited the bat files and inserted the full path locations, then the install_server.bat file ran just fine, and I have the game up and running.
A side question here: are there any tutorials that talk about how to make changes to the mobs stats. Changing the database values are easy, but they don't propagate into the actual game. I have read that I need to edit the .sdata files. But I have no idea which ones to edit. The only discussion I have seen is the editing of the items.sdata file. I am doing this to try to reverse out the damage equations used in this game. It appears that the actual damage to a mob is far more complex than just your attack and their defense. defense seems to increase with increasing attack.
[REQUEST]How to make Shaiya Private Server Ep4 Video 09/29/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies I would appreciate it greatly if someone would make a private server and record it with hypercam or something, its a lot easier to do this stuff for me and to remember stuff if I see whats going on. A lot of people are bad at reading instructions like me, so I figure someone could get a lot of reputation out of this as well. So if anyone has free time, PLEASE make a video on it.
Shaiya Private Server Video Tutorial 09/14/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 87 Replies Hi all i'm new here and not the kind of guy who talks in forums... Anyway i see alot of post asking about the server not working or why i have red cross etc. So i make this Video tutorial to help all ppl here and make life easy for everyone.
First here u will see step by step how to Install and configure SQL and SSMSEE
YouTube - Howto: Setup MSSQL Express for Personal Use
Theres a better tutorial here...