Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ID Portals

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ID Portals

I want to know how and where to find the ID of map portals, for example the systems of ep3 invasion / 5/6 is said that: [Portal_006, (0, 1021)] -> ID = 1021 conditionID I would like to know where are listed the id of condition for any portals (if it exists ^^), I can create conditions for new Portal syntax?

Thanks

« Sort Characters who first hit level 60. | Searching for a Developer. »

Similar Threads
Bagdad Portals, Mob Bug
01/16/2014 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Problem 1. All the portals in bagdad that only teleport inside the town (north,south..etc), don't show anything on the list to choose from http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/42/23ud.png problem 2. i don't know what to say lol, some of the mobs are just throwing debuffs on me but they are not attacking, they just stand next to me ,and others are doing the vice versa but both of them are showing some weird red texts on my screen ...
Portals
06/21/2013 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I have been trying to get the portals working in the game, because some of them are non-existent, and I also want to create new ones. I am using the cq_passway and cq_portal tables, but I am not sure how they are working exactly. I gather that in cq_passway, "passway_mapid" and "portal_mapportal" link to the table cq_portal in "mapid" and "portal_idx" However, I can't seem to figure out what "passway_idx" refers to? I tried relating the portals to each other... I used the portal to...
Portals ?
05/20/2013 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
hi epvp, I have question about how to get the portals in a map, I can get the portals using DMap but i can't get the destination map and X,Y, The question : Can i get the destination cords automaticlly ?
Portals 68-74
05/15/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 31 Replies
(yet another portal thread, but several threads deal with this issue, so the easier reply is a new one). I recently read: <<getting very frustrated with all the fake Cant get into any of the 68-73 portals >> and OOH: <<Working dungeon Dimensions Passage (and no info of course)>> I'm personally not frustrated but a bit disappointed by posts as useless as the second one. but at the same time, weep not get an answer when one doesn't make the effort to 1) try himself, then 2) ask a...
[HELP]Portals
09/27/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
How can u make custom portals? Just need a point in the right direction to start Custom portals i mean adding portals any were not editing portals that are already on the map