Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ID Portals

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ID Portals

I want to know how and where to find the ID of map portals, for example the systems of ep3 invasion / 5/6 is said that: [Portal_006, (0, 1021)] -> ID = 1021 conditionID I would like to know where are listed the id of condition for any portals (if it exists ^^), I can create conditions for new Portal syntax?

Thanks

« Sort Characters who first hit level 60. | Searching for a Developer. »

Similar Threads
Bagdad Portals, Mob Bug
01/16/2014 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
Problem 1. All the portals in bagdad that only teleport inside the town (north,south..etc), don't show anything on the list to choose from http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/42/23ud.png problem 2. i don't know what to say lol, some...
Portals
06/21/2013 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I have been trying to get the portals working in the game, because some of them are non-existent, and I also want to create new ones. I am using the cq_passway and cq_portal tables, but I am not sure how they are working exactly. I gather...
Portals ?
05/20/2013 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
hi epvp, I have question about how to get the portals in a map, I can get the portals using DMap but i can't get the destination map and X,Y, The question : Can i get the destination cords automaticlly ?
Portals 68-74
05/15/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 31 Replies
(yet another portal thread, but several threads deal with this issue, so the easier reply is a new one). I recently read: <<getting very frustrated with all the fake Cant get into any of the 68-73 portals >> and OOH: <<Working dungeon...
[HELP]Portals
09/27/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
How can u make custom portals? Just need a point in the right direction to start Custom portals i mean adding portals any were not editing portals that are already on the map