Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Error] Can't download Force data

Discussion on [Error] Can't download Force data within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Error] Can't download Force data

hey, does anybody know why everytime somebody tries to log onto the server they get this error "cant download force data" ? this is really annoying and i tried to fix it but i just cant figure out what is causing it to do this. if anyone could help me resolve this problem i would really appreciate it, thanks.
Old 04/05/2014, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya Private Server -> Shaiya PServer Development

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error: Login Data load error, Try again
03/28/2023 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Epvpers, Today i was setting up and started our new server after reinstalling everything accept Windows on the VPS. After everything was done, i started the services. Everything was fine untill we started the client. We contain a Error "Login data load error, Try again." I tryed to see if the password got messed up or if i hade missed something within it but nothing. Im totaly out of ideas so i reach for some help out there. Anyone got those problems before and succesed to fix it? ...
Cant download Force data
04/04/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
any one know why some players get this error when trying to start game ? some players get this error and some dont.
[Error] Cannot Download Force Data
09/14/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey i keep getting this error cannot download force data. any solutions? heres my logs. 2013-08-29 19:32:08 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01) 2013-08-29 19:33:31 connect game, Name=
[PLZ Help] "Cannot download force data"
02/06/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Before i get alot of "USE SEARCH" I have :) My issue is I HAD a working server. Then I had a major thunderstorm. Had to reinstall all(thanks the stars she keeps backups). Anyway i thought i was ready to make public for my team to help me test. So I opened my ports added my IP into PS_Game in the correct places as per instruction on many posts reinstalled ep4.5. then updated server files to the 5.3 ones attachd properly. Started my server..... got all Green >:p. Then i Edited my...
[Help]Cant download force data
08/09/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
DOes any one know how to fix that error ? the server run fine for a couple of hours then we get that error when we try to log in and i chkeck the Session log and i see this error " Error Packet : 0x806, CConnection: packetLogin" please help me