Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant download Force data

Discussion on Cant download Force data within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Cant download Force data

any one know why some players get this error when trying to start game ? some players get this error and some dont.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Error] Cannot Download Force Data
09/14/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey i keep getting this error cannot download force data. any solutions? heres my logs. 2013-08-29 19:32:08 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01) 2013-08-29 19:33:31 connect game, Name=
[PLZ Help] "Cannot download force data"
02/06/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Before i get alot of "USE SEARCH" I have :) My issue is I HAD a working server. Then I had a major thunderstorm. Had to reinstall all(thanks the stars she keeps backups). Anyway i thought i was ready to make public for my team to help me test. So I opened my ports added my IP into PS_Game in the correct places as per instruction on many posts reinstalled ep4.5. then updated server files to the 5.3 ones attachd properly. Started my server..... got all Green >:p. Then i Edited my...
[Help]Cant download force data
08/09/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
DOes any one know how to fix that error ? the server run fine for a couple of hours then we get that error when we try to log in and i chkeck the Session log and i see this error " Error Packet : 0x806, CConnection: packetLogin" please help me
Hmm Look at this .... mysro download data
11/24/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
well while i was sitin here working on the db i put this in my webbrower http://202.65.197.107:15779 and it prompted me for a download so i did opened it in notepad .... weired data did it agin and got diff. data ? some one else check it out?