Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error: Login Data load error, Try again

Discussion on Error: Login Data load error, Try again within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error: Login Data load error, Try again

Hello Epvpers, Today i was setting up and started our new server after reinstalling everything accept Windows on the VPS.
After everything was done, i started the services. Everything was fine untill we started the client. We contain a Error "Login data load error, Try again."
I tryed to see if the password got messed up or if i hade missed something within it but nothing. Im totaly out of ideas so i reach for some help out there. Anyone got those problems before and succesed to fix it?

Thank you for your time and help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Namnlös.jpg (10.9 KB, 282 views)
Old 08/19/2013, 04:46   #2

There must be something missing on your client. For Ex: when you load game, it loads some photos on loading screen, but maybe your client misses or differrent name.
Old 03/28/2023, 07:28   #3

Click Tools > Internet Options > General tab, browse to Browsing History section and click Delete. On the next screen, click Delete again to clear the cache.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Similar Threads Similar Threads
game data load error !!!
11/02/2017 - Shaiya PServer Development - 6 Replies
Hi all, i have problem with my server type ID and PASS->Select my Server->Select my toon->Press Start game->game data load error any 1 know help pls
[Help]Game Data Load Error
03/27/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
can someone help me with this error, everytime i selected a toon and click start getting this error
map data load error
10/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
I'm trying to add new maps Ep6, all files are in their proper places both the client and the server, after doing the update when I try to enter the map / cmove get this error MAP DATA LOAD ERROR, then tried to use another client that already had the maps i had success with a customer who already had these maps! more like I have to have these maps on my client I was wondering if anyone knows tell me where is the problem! my skype is: jonas_ad21 ......:mofo:
HELP! Game data load error
10/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok the problem is when I edit the local IP into the game.exe I get a game data load error after character selection soon as it starts to load, but I edited the the local IP in game.exe > config.ini with my personal IP the error goes away. Now the problem is i have dynamic IP and i would have to edit the .EXE each time i restart my PC. any ideas? I have checked all my PSM_client config files and all look fine, also I have an issue making the server public, My router is netgear and im unsure...
Data load error
01/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i create my private server i log me admin and when i wait to log i get that http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8954/capturesh aiyaprivateser.png can you help me please ? i take the ep4 shaiya .rar i remplace the ip to my 127.0.0.1 and all 0 when i try to log i get that i have a ep4 database