Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening

Discussion on Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/16/2013, 11:14   #76

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,628
#bump we are always up
we celebrate today 2months uptime and not a single unwanted downtime in the past month
huge naked event and other nice small events today. join the fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2013, 13:52   #77

elite*gold: 0
Bumpity.

Come join us now, you won't regret it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2013, 14:57   #78

Today huge naked pvp event join the fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2013, 16:50   #79

ok so i just made an account here to share my Opinion

I was exited about this Server, but sadly missed the opening and started like 1 week later than anyone else. Usually that should be no problem on a common Server

But for some Reason, i felt totally wrong placed here.
First, there was simply nobody to grind with since everyone was at the max. level already. Thats fine, since i can grind solo pretty well.

I died at the 30s and lost my Char, decided to quit, but returned the other day thinking "comeon, give it another Try.."

On purpose, i instantly started communicating in Trade to possibly find some ppl who would help me. i did NOT ask for Plvl, i just talked with the ppl about this n that..

Soo i managed to hit 70 and thought "lets go, farm Gear and stuff"
Looking on the Droplist, Gears drop from Bosses. And nowhere else.

I made the effort to run thru all the maps where Bosses were, they were dead of course. I spent a good 5 hours checking droplist, asking People and trying different Mobs to obtain something usefull, with low (actually zero) Success.

While trade chat called for pvp all the time, i kept waiting for a Call for Bossraids or similar, which did not happen.
IF there was any other Way to gain Gear (like farming letters) i would definetly stay because i have patience and i actually love Farming.

But Farming MUST have success at a point, and that not after Weeks because thats what scared all the people from OS.

Obviously the Bosses are secretly taken by Guilds, or i just hit the wrong time (This is what the Admin will say most likely), but whatever it was it dissapointed and frustrated me so much that i quited again and i can't see a way to return a 3rd Time.

BUT i would really love to give this Server a 3rd Shoot because beeing part of such a special server is amazing. So is there a Way for me, starting all over (i cant remember my old account), to actually get in with the others without waiting for Boss raids ?

thanks and sorry for the long story i love to write dramatically
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2013, 23:45   #80

There are other ways then just bosses to get end game gear..

1) In map 3, if you farm you'll get Imagination Boxes - These have a chance at giving 70 gear. This also applies t the 15/30 pvp zone, farm enough and you'll get Imagination boxes.

2) Recreation Runes are always in demand, farm enough and you'll make enough money to easily buy some gear, since gear is getting cheaper and cheaper with more of it around (MORE players could use these gears )

3) Join a guild, ask if they offer help and what can you do to contribute. Not only that, but GRB is essentially to some an hour of farming IP, since IP coins drop from bosses and mobs. Average turnout on a decent GRB is 400 IP, at least for those I speak to.

Have fun with those methods ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2013, 01:40   #81

well those are all Possibilities
i could also say that i could jump off a plane and survive.. the chance is 0,0000001% but its possible.
If you know what i mean, i would like to have a Method which is worthwhile, and those you gave me are just extremly low Chances. At the end the first 10-20 Players are the ones who kill Bosses and earn the Stuff. We are not talking about getting 1 Thing and then done, it needs a set, tops, weapons, accessories, lapises, rerolls, enchants, etc etc etc..

Working for it is fine, but when i do the work i would like to be sure that i will get my Profit, which is not the case here and i honestly can't imagine beeing the only one who dislikes this Part of the Server.
Old 08/18/2013, 03:07   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corti2 View Post
and i actually love Farming.
The options I gave you suit what you say. The "worst" option there would be to farm Imagination boxes, since they don't always guarantee 70 gears.

Recreation runes, you can farm them easily and they currently sell at 1 mil on average easily if you want to sell relatively fast. Now think the normal 70 pieces go from 35-70M a piece, anything higher being a little expensive. You're telling me that's not worthwhile? Please test these before trying to underestimate the advise I'm giving you to suit your playing style.

Lapisia drops from map 1 boxes and pigs, located below. Boxes on the left and pigs to the right. Thanks to FliP for this picture.
If you dislike this part of the server, physically try these methods out should you wish to constructively critic them. Suggestions can be made, have been made and have been implemented. We listen to our players who make sense and upon majority agreement the suggestion usually goes ahead.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2013, 10:50   #83

just to add here. most of the players that went the way by farming recrunes (btw drop chance is 50% u either always drop a TRR or a recrune and the other stuff u normaly drop on map 2) were on the first day after joining the server fully equipped with 70er gear.
Furthermore 70er weps drop with 1% chance everywhere in map 3 (they are even cheaper in AH in most of all cases) if u join after having full 70er gear a guild it will turn aswell easier but that isnt needed. The only thing u have to do to get an ubber gear is get ur *** up and farm a few. Its easier as it looks like.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2013, 14:45   #84

ok i will try the rec rune method, thanks for the support
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2013, 11:29   #85

#bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2013, 11:15   #86

are u sure u made a propper ingame account? most just do a forum account and thing they can logg in with the forum account which is wrong. so make a propper ingame account and if u have still problems then send me a skype message. Daniel17.april
Old 08/21/2013, 23:03   #87

#bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2013, 04:51   #88

Bump, be sure to try us out!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2013, 03:27   #89

Free Bump for more player have fun there :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2013, 21:56   #90

#bump
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread