Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening

Discussion on Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening

gears and little preview of the game

New special gears ~ more coming later

Heya Everyone,
It's been 9 months since I closed my server due real life circumstances.
In that time I have worked hard on the server and completly remade it.
My plan was to provide a completely new shaiya for my players
that will give a whole new Shaiya feeling, With a lot of old school stuff and a lot of new stuff.
I can proudly announce that the time for the reopening has arrived.
1 Month ago we opened our doors and we got under heavy attack from alot ppl but we are still there and keeping up.
Due the uptime it turned out rly easy to get equipped as Newbie which makes it easy for new players that just arrive ingame.
We got a very active and friendly community which will welcome u in the game once in

Here a few server specifications:
# Max level 70
# It's a self-made episode (It contains parts of ep4, ep5 and ep6 and a lot of custom features)
# No exp boost (I reworked the whole exp system so there is no exp boost needed )
# instant level 15 and 30 as HM toons (You will have to pvp in HM toons in the lower pvp zones. incase later you want to level out of the zone you will have to send a ticket and we change it to UM ( HM toons got the same skill set as UMs)
# UM runes can be used from level 60 and nothing lower
# UM res skill for priests/orcs are given at level 1 (no skill points needed for that skill
# Modified skills to make the pvp fair for all classes
# Max kill cap is 1 million kills
# Pvp quest in AH which gives u every 1k kills 500IP ( Imagination Points as reward)
# 1 kill = 5 kills
# Server is 100% donation free means everything is obtainable ingame
(Donation will be only needed if you are too lazy to farm)
# Special gears will be added depending on the season of the year and after that season the gears will be
removed from the drop table (The gears that were farmed will stay ingame)
# We are a farm server but the farming is quite easy just requires a bit of effort from you guys
# Furys and Lights start on the same Map (Non pvp map they wont be able to attack each other)
# Cross faction trading in Auction House/ Arena
# Limited maps (We dont use all the maps that we would be able to use)
# Recreation runes stay in the slot
# working enviroment with small prices on AH board
# nice community
# Everyday Events
# Every Month voting event with free IP.
# Ip drops ingame on relicts and in grb
# completly custom lapis with crafted eles/flashs/sonics

Hint for new players best way is to farm recreation runes on map 2 and sell them in AH u will get fast enough money to buy a full 70er end game gear

Homepage

If you guys want to know more about the server you will have to visit our forum

Facebook Fan Page

hope to see u guys soon
best regards
Thanks
13 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 09:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
"instant level 15 and 30 as HM toons (You will have to pvp in HM toons incase later you want to level out of the zone you will have to send a ticket and we change it to UM ( HM toons got the same skill set as UMs)."

That's way too strange for me.
So i can't level from 1 to... what's the lv cap? I have to make instant HM lv 30 toon and send a ticket to get UM and lv from 30 to... x?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 09:24   #3

no u level ur UM completly normal from 1 to 70^^
the HM´s are just for 15ner and 30er pvp
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 09:25   #4

Ah kk then
Old 07/23/2013, 10:00   #5

Received Thanks: 1,161
Yep, the HMs are for instant 15/30 PvP. If you decide you would rather level the character out to 70 PvP and change it to UM, you may send a Ticket so they change it for you. You could as well just level a new UM Character and transfer the Kills/Deaths off your HM to your new UM using a K/D Transfer Ticket, which is available in game or as a drop from certain Bosses, such as Cloron and Old Willow (so all those Service Tickets are very limited).

As mentioned in the main post, new players do not really have a hard time gearing up. That does not mean the Server is too easy, it does have very challenging aspects when it comes to obtaining Imagination and Fantasy Acc Lapis and linking them, but getting a full 70 set within 2-3 days of playing is solid, linking it with Lv2/3 Lapis is not hard either, you get enough of each lapis during your grind to 70.
Many people complained about the exp rate, as it is not a kill-3-mobs-to-70 Server, grinding requires a few hours (if solo, a duo or party is MUCH faster, that's the whole point of the Server - no solo, interact with people), which gives you enough time to explore the new World, because new players might get confused at first with the new map layout.

The Server has plenty of sets to choose from, all got the same stats, just different looks so everyone is able to choose an unique look they like the most (Why not a bloodthirsty heavy armored fighter with Penguin feet?).
Even though it is not possible to completely balance skills, the Staff is working hard to balance things out as much as they can, depending on player feedback and votes.

A lot of work has been done and a lot of work is still being done, so I see a bright future for the Server, not just saying this because I am playing it, I have never seen so much effort put into a Private Server yet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 10:52   #6

elite*gold: 55
Everyone get on this server epic pvp and lovely staff and friendly players which everyone loves and very easy to get gear as well!!
Old 07/23/2013, 11:51   #7

Any idea what causes that? It appears before log in window.
Old 07/23/2013, 12:17   #8

just restart the game.exe that might appear soemtimes due the fix for the recos staying in the npc
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 16:02   #9

One of the best servers i have played, The ADM's are always listening to what the community want to see in the game. we have allot of different things that make us unique from other servers. We have daily and weekly events that always go well and everyone enjoys them

What are you waiting for? Join now ^^

~
Lola
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2013, 18:41   #10

GL luck teddybutts you deserve it sweetheart
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 20:45   #11

^-^ I've been waiting, Wb - can't wait to play it again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 22:17   #12

Going to check it out , just downloaded and had a bit hard time finding the Register link
Little suggestion , you should probably make a link for Register on Homepage under Download

Good luck !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 23:25   #13

we do ö_ö
maybe u just overlooked it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 23:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
we do ö_ö
maybe u just overlooked it?

What is ment is , on the left side where it shows Download , TOS bla bla , you should maybe add the Register link there , not when you click on Download
Old 07/24/2013, 18:19   #15

ah alright we will make Download/Register out of it
Closed Thread