Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening

Discussion on Shaiya Imagination Grand Reopening within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/27/2013, 22:39   #106

elite*gold: 0
Theres always that 1 guy who wants to start an arguement. Lel
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2013, 00:45   #107

This is straight BULLSHIT ! Imagination was a well thought out and very attractive server. Developed by a great kid who has come a long way from coloring gear to developing his own server. I am proud to say that Teddy is my friend and has always been a GREAT ASSET to the Shaiya community .

The rest of you , all I can say is ...just wow.
Teddy , if you need anything, pm me mein freund , I am here for you .
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/30/2013, 09:26   #108

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Admin)Boyka View Post
Btw players of this server can always join my server >

Its a 100% free pvp server and Teddy would be so thankful if you all go there
Oh my god i forgot i do believe that he means teddy really doesn't have anything to do with this besides doing what he was doing to protect imagination shaiya sorry that this kid aka Dani had to be such a retard letting the weed speak for him and making him act out of shameless to say he's still the kid that cry's like a momma's boy to have people play on his retarded server that was just copy cats no imagination because why that is "kids when you do weed this is gonna happen to you becoming two idiots on the pc stealing then saying that's imagination l0l l0l remember smokey the bear says stay away from weed and idiots like Bokya and Chamber the main idiots of shaiya "
but i am truely sorry that imagination died, legions died by him also why is because they are true idiots teddy i hope that they will learn a lesson in the feature they are stubborn idiots who should learn a lesson. even with protection the simple of idiots can become more of an idiot by making themselves hated in their future a head.

R.I.P Shaiya Imagination & For Undisputed Shaiya Can Go Burn In Hell!
Shaiya Imagination Colors = Resemblances the imagination that teddy bear has!
The pure red on Undisputed shows that they should burn in hell for more detail.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2013, 18:38   #109

elite*gold: 43
Thanks for the lovely words peeps it's nice to see that there are still some nice ppl left on epvpers.

Nothing to add to the haters since haters gonna always hate doesnt matter if they are right or not or anything else.

Just to add something else:
Shaiya Imagination went down yeah thats right.
But:
- we didn't went down bc of DDoS. Indeed we didn't cared in any kind about your massive attacks.
- we didn't went down bc we had no donations. The money wasn't a reason at all.
- we didn't went down bc of lack of players. We had quiet much ppl online and they still grew.

Yeah it's possible that a server can be closed for some normal reasons. And to close it was our decision and nobodys else influence.

Thanks to all nice servers that will take care about our family now, specially to Blitz. Thanks man.

Have a nice time & enjoy the game
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 14:45   #110

Figured I would say my final goodbyes,

Teddy, you're a great guy & for someone your age you created a great server, it had it's ups and downs but what server doesn't , I'm proud to say that I enjoyed it fully from the moment it opened till the day it closed. Hope to see you guys come back and cheers to everyone who supported Teddy & Lilith

Fox/Tyr
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2013, 03:49   #111

I'm a few days behind on the times, but man was I sad to hear this. Teddy, you've always been a great guy, and I have nothing but respect for your and your team. So sad to hear that another long-standing Shaiya server has closed its doors. =/

Your contributions and awesome attitude will be remembered around here for a long time, and Lilith and Aveline, both your custom releases have been a constant source of my jealousy. :P They're so creative and... imaginative! Imagination was a beautiful server in more ways than one, and you will all be missed. Haven of course welcomes anyone from Imagination, players *and* staff. Wherever you may end up, we wish you all the best of luck and much happiness. RIP, awesome server.

-Halcyon (and the Haven family)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/04/2013, 17:02   #112

TeddyBear the website is down?
Old 09/04/2013, 17:09   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by uSgViPeR View Post
TeddyBear the website is down?
Yeah the website is down because his server is CLOSED

here Teddys post :

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
Yes Server is now down. Iam closing the server today due various reasons. One of them is that Im 100% done with Shaiya at all.
Im realy sorry for that but there is no other way i can go. It was a good time and i will always keep it in my heart but everything has an end and the end of my work/playing with shaiya just had found an end.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2013, 22:10   #114

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread