Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stay out of Pandora

Discussion on Stay out of Pandora within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 01/29/2011, 23:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
-deleted-
Old 01/29/2011, 23:55   #32

-deleted-
Old 01/30/2011, 00:17   #33

ROFL @ that comment. You make me laugh xD Please continue...
Old 01/30/2011, 00:18   #34

lawl @ you , i refrain from going on here on the time cuz i know i might go off a tad buit and i dare not cause any trouble, but you dont anything that really goes on. we do our best to catch these people
but guess what
OMG
GM's cant go in GRB area or move to a person cuz they are not in the guilds.
I am really getting sick of these bash posts when they actually dont know whats going on behind the scenes, all some do is assume. wheres the actual proof?
we answer tickets every day and solve them ASAP

and @ the Bad support inGame...GM's cant always be on
we are doing donations, coming up with new content, answering tickets, getting rid of exploiters
funny part is i know where that first comment came out from
our 2 GRB exploiters from today
and guess,
their getting banned cuz we found proof they did
we are not going to ban people till we have full proof
we dont ban people just because you want us to, we want full proof
before you actually say something against our name
sit back and think how much we actually are doing.
Im sorry but that is the cold hard truth
yea their always will be bashing..but as far as ive seen i havne not yet seen 1 actual legit one >.> and each one they refuse to give actual proof
i want to see you actually do this...
if you have more to say go for it cuz its actually amusing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by W3C85 View Post
Not more long some many players want going from spando...
Reason GRB! Look ST or Jabbeh today on GRB.

All or any players look on GRB portal and seen Guilds on the 50th Minute (10min left finish GRB) changing charakter and make Bosses 2x or more but not over 40k but this Guild is on Top5 on GRB Points!
On trade chat becoming users for bashing chatbans or kicks but the exploiders is ok for more bosses farming GRB points. And later 30 min after seen ST and Jabbeh on AH and make nothing except nonsense and ignored players the fair gaming!

Nice Time work! Okey i seen Jabbeh is a young girl..... 16-17 years old... nice nice, many young GMs on spando.
Oh and also, how dare you actually judge for age...you dont know the actual people themselves. that was really a unnecessary comment. yea, your showing off your maturity for going off on something small. Not even considering the person feelings huh. you must really be cold hearted
Old 01/30/2011, 00:31   #35

Yes and we send this SS on a GS this day.

But look self next week on GRB portal,
as some players are waiting just before the finish in front of the portal and 10min left go in.
I myself have been today with second computer from the portal. today 2-3 guilds today not play fair.

Look self with hidden GM account and you found all players. Or changing GRB rules that all guild allow 2x or more kill bosses, this GRB flame runs over 6 months sometime is enough, or?
Old 01/30/2011, 00:36   #36

we understand that GRB exploiting is very annoying and ofc to players but we cant go in all the time. We are doing our best to see if there is a way to stop it fully. But that will take time. for now we are cracking these exploiters down little by little. but cant 100% saye all of them will be caught. but they do sooner or later
Old 01/30/2011, 00:39   #37

All i know is original topic creator, has had problem solved for his account. This topic should not even be open anymore lol. It's kind of just back and forth bickering. And plus... im running out of lame jokes this cannot happen.

Ps. Love you all no matter what you think of me. I do the best i can, im sorry its not enough
Old 01/30/2011, 00:51   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Saomi) View Post
All i know is original topic creator, has had problem solved for his account. This topic should not even be open anymore lol. It's kind of just back and forth bickering. And plus... im running out of lame jokes this cannot happen.

Ps. Love you all no matter what you think of me. I do the best i can, im sorry its not enough

Problem is now solved . im asking admins to delete this topic. thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2011, 00:54   #39

I can understand them but many are simply angry or ****** because always the same and get away with it if we will only get upset upset against the other hand, is just acted in the first moment and then you see nothing.

But I make myself happy in the near future more often to the portal and do not make a GRB, and make even more screenshots.
Currently I am interested in GRB no longer in the guild and many others, more and more because it's getting worse, you notice the very easily if you often GRB Here. 4-5 times in GRB missing on your server.
Old 01/30/2011, 01:45   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by varvouz View Post
Problem is now solved . im asking admins to delete this topic. thanks
closed / delete..either one is okay imo
Old 01/30/2011, 01:53   #41

We do not hope for perfection to Spando and GM. And, they should buy the pizza with our donations.
I did not hope for the renewal of hardware. The server is comfortable. However, they bought a new server.
I invited the player of 50 people from Japan. And, they are satisfied with Spando.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2011, 07:30   #42

Yay for pizza xD Thank you for your kind words, and ty for request to close/delete.

Much appreciated
Old 01/31/2011, 13:23   #43

Donations are gifts given without return consideration.
Saomi is excellent GM. And,Saomi is friendly.
The server might live long if BAN is done based on ToS.
Old 02/02/2011, 17:20   #44

I'll admit, Spando is a decent server, was not the fit for me, but still a good server nonetheless.

I would probably even return if I had not been stupid and got myself banned.

I wish you guys luck with this, we all need it with all the hackers that have surfaced.
Old 06/27/2011, 05:54   #45

Must agree with Marcus if your gonna say something due state it as opinion or if ya want to claim something have proof and show proof. Don't just say I have proof via messages or e-mail show the messages or e-mail. Cause that will require much more work to disprove or to deal with otherwise. Not showing proof gets ya nothing.