Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stay out of Pandora

Discussion on Stay out of Pandora within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 01/28/2011, 04:43   #16

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Nah Saomi's hella cool, but this dude's bringing back some stuff that we have tried **** hard to get rid of, the reason I left in the first place was because of bs like this, he better cut his **** or let me cut his **** off if you get me meaning, excuse the language it's how I feel sirs and mams.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2011, 09:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriezOMG View Post
Nah Saomi's hella cool, but this dude's bringing back some stuff that we have tried **** hard to get rid of, the reason I left in the first place was because of bs like this, he better cut his **** or let me cut his **** off if you get me meaning, excuse the language it's how I feel sirs and mams.
hold on you havent seen the new hating topic about shaiya vengeance
Old 01/28/2011, 22:06   #18

Shaomi all you do is Harass ppl and talk **** to all players in game. i have your emails and skype messages to me and to other players. dont try to show ppl here how nice you are. cause you are not. you dont respect the ppl who donates in your server . you promice them every time 48-72 hr to get the items and they are taking em after 1-2 months. also if someone dares to ask about this delay he gets jumped by you and some other stuff members. dont start telling me that i donated so its in your will to give me the items anytime you like. DONT write in your posts then 48 hrs. write " ill give em when ill have time".
im so sorry i was 10 months in Pando and believed that was something special after 3 years at OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriezOMG View Post
if you like ppl here to write hymns for your GM friends tell us to stop writing our opinions
Old 01/29/2011, 02:55   #19

lol, I dont need to show you any other respect than what you give me. And you have never shown me any, you just act like i'm supposed to kiss your *** cause you donate. Thats not how i work, and not how i will ever work. Follow rules, you wont get bitten. Harassment, and pestering when all we have done is work, yea people get fed up with ****. Especially when nothing but trash flows through their mouth. Example : comments you made about "big" guilds -- Woopie! -- I dont judge guilds and never did, alot of people will point fingers but thats just how it is. Your only sore cause i embarassed you in front of your "posy" lol... Who cares get over it! Email me like I said in Ticket, and we will discuss the reimbursment and ban of your account. As i will not allow a player to bash not only me but my integrity. I am sick of listening to you ^_^ As im sure half the people here are too... I have real work to do over your petty childish nonsense babble! ...

End of story.
Old 01/29/2011, 03:02   #20

ever1 knows pandora sucks.. there is nothin to it
Old 01/29/2011, 03:25   #21

lol how many server you play, all of em. And out of them all euro was your favorite? Some server full of hackers and cheaters... and stat padders. Oh yea sexy! :3
Old 01/29/2011, 03:27   #22

yeah very sexy right?
Old 01/29/2011, 03:48   #23

Too hott to handle? xD

Honestly what is a server full of them? you couldnt enjoy game for what it was supposed to be. Dont get me wrong alot of people grew to love that server, but it never had good management right?

Spando offers great managment, but at same time we have I dont give a **** what u mofo think attitude. We listen to players no matter how painful sometimes ( kidding love u guys ) lol they inspire our work Without them we would have no purpose for spando... and no reason to build as we have.

I respect your opinion, but ofc highly disagree. Then again, i am partial to my work... haha
Old 01/29/2011, 06:19   #24

click is a good business man right
Old 01/29/2011, 07:38   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-Swagga View Post
ever1 knows pandora sucks.. there is nothin to it
It does NOT suck.. stop being a hater Swagga.. there is not 1 single server that suits ALL players and their expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Saomi) View Post
lol how many server you play, all of em. And out of them all euro was your favorite? Some server full of hackers and cheaters... and stat padders. Oh yea sexy! :3
Dont be bringing Euro into this with attitude Saomi.. thats kinda unfair for multiple reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-Swagga View Post
yeah very sexy right?
post count Swagga, not any substantial or informative answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Saomi) View Post
Too hott to handle? xD

Honestly what is a server full of them? you couldnt enjoy game for what it was supposed to be. Dont get me wrong alot of people grew to love that server, but it never had good management right?

Spando offers great managment, but at same time we have I dont give a shit what u mofo think attitude. We listen to players no matter how painful sometimes ( kidding love u guys ) lol they inspire our work Without them we would have no purpose for spando... and no reason to build as we have.

I respect your opinion, but ofc highly disagree. Then again, i am partial to my work... haha
I was going to leave this but.. Euro was.. and its true:

THE BEST SERVER EVER!

Dont get me wrong, i know this is not true.. it was Uber Fun altho can anyone tell me what other choice was available at the time?

Euro Success was entirely due to timing, NOT service, NOT fairness and certainly NOT Admin listening.

There is so much many people just dont know or understand, or maybe dont want to because the "Fairy Tale" is so much better to remember.

Bottom line is..

Find the server you like for YOUR OWN reasons.

And for Heavens sake, Stop Hating what you dont like.. Just move the hell on and stop making [GM]/[ADM] the reason for your suffering.

Best regards

[GM/ADM]Safe
Former [GM]A/B of EuroShaiya
Old 01/29/2011, 09:35   #26

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
hmm yeah i saw pandora wayy to overpriced (ig gold)
and bout euro.. well alot ppl say it was the best server ever, i think its just the thing that safe said, it was if i remember right, the first pserver for english players.. it was kinda funny to play there, ep3 was the best time i guess.. UnderWorld guild ruled, Angel and Safe ruled, hehe thats all to say here, if a server like the old euroshaiya would open again today it would NOT be the best server here^^ compare it with other servers wherer the admins and gms care about their game.. TY.
Old 01/29/2011, 18:45   #27

i still play pandora and never donated before (thank ***)...I have friends who are usual donated that told me they still havent got their **** yet for + 4-5 weeks. IDK why they are so lazy when peoples are paying for their service. Most I heard in trade is "i need GM to talk about my donation" all time. I think they too busy working on remove BD/BR move instead of take care of their customers. They should fix the **** BG hp glitch first if they want to remove BR...without selling godlink...pandora would be dead long ago. SERVE YOUR CUSTOMERS PloX!!!! they should be on the top of your list cus they actually pay real $$$.

Another reason pandora was big becus of many dupers and cheaters. They got rid of many of them and now server is dead. But recently I started see few old dupers back in server with 70+ gears/weaps. From what i heard, Gm let them back to help out fury side.

and yeah they do QQing when you are top guild and own everyone!
Old 01/29/2011, 19:47   #28

Server is far from dead, but thanks for your opinion :P

I do not think of my contributors as customers, as this is NOT a business, only reason people donate? To support a server so it stays alive sure, but most out of greed for themselves. ( 8out10 not everyone is that way) I love my members dont get me wrong, but there are some wild cookies in there lol. I can't please everyone. We do the best we can, if its not up to someones standards, too bad?

I also must laugh at you a bit R1C3, you play a server and im sure have fun on it but yet you openly trash it your prime example of what we talk about. The kind of person that makes me say " why do I do this again?" but thank *** for those members everyday that make me smile just by having fun on something my team created. Best feeling ever. I hope you are real proud of yourself, a real charmer you are.

I dont kiss donators ***, and i never will. PS-- Sounds to me like your getting a few free items out of the deal(s)? :P ( just a hunch haha)
I will NEVER lose sight of what ive been doing since start of server. I appreciate contributions, if we did not have them I could not afford server in any means. But really, what can you say you've (probably) done for spando other than brown nose ur buddies that pay for your server. WTG xD
Old 01/29/2011, 20:14   #29

i dont need free stuffs saomi...am saying this becus is **** TRUE. I dont kiss your *** either..i can say what ever i want. I bet u gonna threat banning me now...but IDGAF!!! Yeah server is getting back up again now cus u letting dupers back in. I can tell your not smiling atm...haha
Old 01/29/2011, 20:47   #30

lol, No I wont ban you for having an opinion :P Even if it is wrong. I dont want my *** kissed D: I'm married you perv...

Still fact is this? Your playing server cause its what you enjoy, and your friends enjoy. Great!
But what you forget is, your still just another qqing brown noser :P

Previous dupers might be back on different ip's but their old accounts are history, we've taken care of problem and accounts get ban now if people dont follow as per instructions, automatically. It's amazing i dont have to follow them around like hunting dog lol.

Most members that are here have been here since start and we grow everyday, just 30+ more accounts signed up yesterday ^_^ Face it, we love our members and they love us no matter how frustrated we get with each other.. lol Thats just life right? :P Pls do try to get over yourself, I'm proud of my server and my members. I've nothing not to smile about.