Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Shaiya Pandora acc

Discussion on WTS Shaiya Pandora acc within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Post WTS Shaiya Pandora acc

hi,
on my acc is a lvl 60 UM fighter with godess spears on 20 upgraded , full armor upgraded on 20 (only boots have [1] ) omn my acc u got 1 free res and 8k AP.
in the WH are very much things and ive godess adamas gaunlets also pm me if u would buy (pls with offer^^)
Old 05/26/2010, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 70
ohh i forgott he got flash rings, test speed amulets and muc of godess accessuari (sry for bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
shaiya pandora
12/23/2010 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
hi leute ich wollte mal fragen ob der server shaiya pandora 24/7 on ist?
About Shaiya Pandora
08/29/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
I have been trying to contact the GM's about this matter but they dont seem to be concerned much.I have been trying to register as a member of Pandora for last few months. But unlike other servers they don't accept member on their forums in fact the forum is always locked.I am writing here as their GM's dont reply my E-mail.How or by what mean i can play in Pandora.I'd be very grateful if anyone respond.
Shaiya Pandora Ep4
02/23/2010 - Shaiya - 54 Replies
Hello, I'm here to tell you about our server, yes it is a lot of stuff to do on our server right now. Many ap items are free and much much more items that are hard to find but easy to get on our server. We opened ep4 yesterday and now it is open for public. Read more about what we offer on our server: ¤ 10000 ap free ¤ UM auto unlocked ¤ Free Noss ( 1 day a week) ¤ 99% Lapisia Enchant rate ¤ Alot of ap event ¤ New bosses and mobs drops
Shaiya Pandora
02/19/2010 - Shaiya - 32 Replies
shaiyapandora.tk Server is in CB Testing, is open to public now. Please come check us out if you're interested :D What we offer: 1. Free 10000 ap every new accounts.