Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]server prob

Discussion on [Help]server prob within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]server prob

ok so i made my server public.. i connect to it and everything but when i get to the part where i pick the server.. i click on it.. click ok but then get "failed to connect to game server"
Old 01/17/2011, 17:35   #2

maybe flick off the game war
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2011, 17:35   #3

Make sure ur "Game" service in your server config is running. If it's still on pause right click it then start it. If it reverts back to pause then check your logs in PSM_Client/Bin/Log. The log i beleive is called PS_GameLog or PS_Game..check both of them...if u dont understand them post them here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2011, 23:22   #4

nah just i forgot o forwar dmy ports thanks though -thanked both of you-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Prob
12/23/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Öhh hallo erstmal xD Ich weiß ja nicht ob sie`s wussten aber... mein dynserver is so ziemlich im arsch ja... Folgendes Map1 geht iwie ..war auf meiner Metinmap mit kumpel metins gekloppt er bekmomt kick kommt nicht mehr rein dann hab ich vbersucht mich mit ihm einzuloggen ich kahm dann auch nicht mehr rein nach char auswahl gabs kick .. so per HP unstuckt und versuch beim teleporter ihrgendwo hinzuteln iwie sind ausser map1 alle maps DOWN ! . was ich verher verändert hatte? P2P...
P Server Prob HELP PLS
02/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo ;(, Der Server von mir is down -.- da steht insert full phatname of Shell Welchen pfad muss ich da eingeben PLS DRINGEND HILFE MfG
server prob
01/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hallo hab en eigenen p-server gemacht er ging auch usw aber auf einmal konnte ich bzw die anderen nemme ineloggen an was kann das liegen
[Guide(s)] Autopatch,Fixing MSg server prob,Changing music to your server.
10/17/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Alright first of all i'm sure someone posted these but i see threads of people looking for help so i'm going to explain in great detail how to do such things... i will add more when i see fit. or i see them posted and add them. #please sticky Forcers autopatch2.exe setup.... First put the autopatch and config.ini wherever, and if your on a router open port 9528 tcp/udp i think thats the only one you need i'm not sure.
msg server prob
03/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
The power button on my comp was bumped and turn my comp off and now the msg server will not work I was wondering if anyone knew what I could do to fix it.