Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide(s)] Autopatch,Fixing MSg server prob,Changing music to your server.

Discussion on [Guide(s)] Autopatch,Fixing MSg server prob,Changing music to your server. within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide(s)] Autopatch,Fixing MSg server prob,Changing music to your server.

Alright first of all i'm sure someone posted these but i see threads of people looking for help so i'm going to explain in great detail how to do such things...

i will add more when i see fit. or i see them posted and add them.

#please sticky

Forcers autopatch2.exe setup....
First put the autopatch and config.ini wherever, and if your on a router open port 9528 tcp/udp i think thats the only one you need i'm not sure.

next, Just follow the config file to the letter , set the version that you want it doesn't really matter whatever number you want works...

and for the address, if you're running it through a website or vps then put the link.... if not just put the ip address of the host..... save.. open autopatch2.exe

next go into your client... Edit the autopatch.dat using hex editor or just notepad again following what i said before...

Next in the client edit play.ini and your oem should be already.... follow same thing

And last, open version.dat and the version you choose when you edited the config.ini for autopatch put it their... so if you chose version 4000-4050 and set the current version 4036 then you have to put that at version.dat and when you update you change the config file from 4036 to 4037 so that the client updates to patch 4037.. or whatever version you use.

Setup your Server

Now, Most people complain because they're servers wont connect to each other... such as connecting to account server again, and so on...

I've came up with a very simple way to fix this... I will tell you exactly what to do.

1. in account server folder open account.ini edit first 3 lines.. like this
SERVERNAME=moonlightEO
LOGINNAME=********
PASSWORD=*****

2. in account server folder open config.ini and edit lines 6-9
SERVERNAME = moonlightEO
LOGINNAME = *********
PASSWORD = *****
SERVERIP =24.208.62.70

3. in gameserver folder open config.ini edit line 5,10,18,19,and 24
[System]
SERVERNAME = moonlightEO

[GameServer]
GAMESERVER_IP =24.208.62.70

[Database]
DB_IP = 127.0.0.1
DB_USER = ***********
DB_PW = ********

[InternetPort]
MASTER_IP = 24.208.62.70

4. in gameserver folder open shell.ini and edit lines 13,14,19,21,22,23,and 33
[Database]
DB_USER = *******
DB_PW = ********
DB_DB = my

[AccountServer]
ACCOUNT_IP =24.208.62.70
SERVERNAME = moonlightEO
LOGINNAME = *******
PASSWORD = ********

[InternetPort]
MASTER_IP = 24.208.62.70

5. THE MOST CRITICAL PART!!!!!!!
You MUST hex edit shell.dat if not, your servers will NOT connect to each other "hense the cannot connect to account server" so i suggest getting a hex editor and hex editing it, it is not in hex decimal but it is in number, letters just edit the 127.0.0.1 and TEST or whatever yours says.

Without that it will not work, i promise.

Their ya go happy birthday!!! if it doesnt work it's your mysql connection (mysql-nt.exe) and thats your problem to fix.

Edit your default music!

Now, you hate the ugly cronus market or island music in EO? well you can change that, I have no figured out the exact spot the music is coded into the client but i have figured out a common sense way to edit the music.

1. Get some music... has to be .mp3 format (change it using a converter if it isnt)

2. Go into your eo client, music folder, then delete 1000-1.mp3 and 1000-4.mp3 which are cronus and market.

3. Rename your .mp3 file 1000-1.mp3 or 1000-4.mp3 and put it into the music folder, Start up your client and boom you have music! ^_^

Open yourself the ports for a server.
I was lately asked alot about how to open ports, what ports you need and etc etc...
so i decided to add it in.

1. Go into Start>Run>Cmd (Vista users it's all programs and type it in the search box cmd)

2. Type in ipconfig

3. Type your default gateway into a web browser

4. router login/pass (i don't know what yours is so yea figure it out)

5. For a eo server, port 3306,5816,8653,9528, and 9865 all tcp/udp

6. Save them, Open your server and you're all set to go.

""Thanks button if it helps you at all""
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 19:33   #2

Nice Guide, there can Newbies and Pro´s learn much xD
Old 03/15/2009, 11:19   #3

elite*gold: 20
very nice i will add it to my sticky thread...
Old 10/08/2009, 11:46   #4

Quote:
1. Go into Start>Run>Cmd (Vista users it's all programs and type it in the search box cmd)

2. Type in ipconfig

3. Type your default gateway into a web browser

4. router login/pass (i don't know what yours is so yea figure it out)

5. For a eo server, port 3306,5816,8653, and 9865 all tcp/udp

6. Save them, Open your server and you're all set to go.
I`m quite hard 2 understand this part...Could someone tell me?
Old 10/08/2009, 11:49   #5

WOOW..! Nice Guide Keep Up-->^
Old 10/17/2009, 02:32   #6

lol mines say "'ipconfig' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"