No waaaaay. Saggy...I mean Siggy's searching for another server? Not only that an easy server? Hm... There aren't any atm.Uber in 1 day you mean? Then no there aren't any.
Read the whole thread, or at least page 1. I got this idea also because i just wanna chill sometimes from QQers from every server coming to me for help, especially when i have no powerr and am a normal player :P Not even uber. I have only been uber on Sinful Shaiya, and i dont like it anymore for its pvp. A server where you can choose any kind of build due to the fact that you can link uberly. Cant wait till Shaiya Rebirth High Rate.
Read the whole thread, or at least page 1. I got this idea also because i just wanna chill sometimes from QQers from every server coming to me for help, especially when i have no powerr and am a normal player :P Not even uber. I have only been uber on Sinful Shaiya, and i dont like it anymore for its pvp. A server where you can choose any kind of build due to the fact that you can link uberly. Cant wait till Shaiya Rebirth High Rate.
Shaiya Rebirth HR isn't out yet, it will be released after a week or two.
Lockerz Account Compeition With 50 K Ptz-Easy Entry-Easy WIN! 01/08/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies Ok Guys!
2 Days Left
So this is the competition.
The Prize 'll be the Lockerz Account
You have to D0wnl0ad the files and whoever gets the most download wins this account.
Some Features
- 100 % Legit
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats] 07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies ----------Easy Alz Guide----------
-Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character.
----------BUY----------
All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to buy Aramid or Bluestin, better Aramid because it's cheaper.
x1=Set means: Helm x1, Gloves x1, Boots x1, Suit x1 & weapons x1(WA)-x2(Others).
-Set of Luck +1 Alz Drop Amount 15%
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv) 04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me.
If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected]
Monster Problem:
okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....
[EASY]Getting usa folder to work in 5 easy steps! 08/17/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies Step 1 : Open history.config with notepad usually located at C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons... Then change the version to 3.0.0, Don't forget to save!
Step 2 : Open launcher.exe also found in C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons let if update till it reaches 3.0.5 then EXIT. Remove the folder 3.0.5 also located in the 2moons folder.
Step 3 : Download EaSy HaCk v.2.0 found HERE and install to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons.
Step 4 : Download the usa folder attached to this thread, and...
Quick Easy Levelers - REAL EASY TO USE ! 12/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies Ctrl + 1
Guard / Pet / EXP Skill Leveler Etc.
Ctrl + 2
Intensify Leveler
Ctrl + 3
Auto Scatter
Ctrl + 4