Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EASY]Getting usa folder to work in 5 easy steps!

Discussion on [EASY]Getting usa folder to work in 5 easy steps! within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EASY]Getting usa folder to work in 5 easy steps!

Step 1 : Open history.config with notepad usually located at C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons... Then change the version to 3.0.0, Don't forget to save!

Step 2 : Open launcher.exe also found in C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons let if update till it reaches 3.0.5 then EXIT. Remove the folder 3.0.5 also located in the 2moons folder.

Step 3 : Download EaSy HaCk v.2.0 found and install to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons.

Step 4 : Download the usa folder attached to this thread, and extract it to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons\bin\data ( you will need to create a data folder if its not already there! ).

Step 5 : Now when ever you want to play 2moons run 2Moons-Hacked.exe it will be on your desktop after you successfully install EaSy HaCk v.2.0

Done! now if you still don't understand don't ask me for help cause that's as simple as it gets! Don't forget to thank me lol.
Attached Files
File Type: rar usa.rar (69.0 KB, 156 views)

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/16/2008, 23:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
This has been post over and over. Nothing new.

Old 08/16/2008, 23:39   #3

Im well aware of that but i tried to make it as easy as possible for the noobs to understand. "USA Folder works again" thread inst exactly user friendly if you no what i mean. u have to read all the post just to get a clue of what is happening and some of the steps aren't even necessary. This is as easy as it gets.
Old 08/16/2008, 23:43   #4

elite*gold: 20
Just wait till this thread fill with question like the others ^______^

Old 08/17/2008, 00:41   #5

o i noticed that i made a mistake, this works fine
Old 08/17/2008, 10:41   #6

err i am getting invalid client error
i did just what this thread told. also i am pretty confused because of so many such other threads.
Old 08/17/2008, 17:43   #7

lol, ok idk if this can get any simpler, u need to follow the steps in the easyhack v2 thread also

« [Releases] 2moons Updatefiles 3.0.9 | [RELEASE]no-fly wallhack »