Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with Charitem editing

Discussion on need help with Charitem editing within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile need help with Charitem editing

hi everyone, im kinda new with SQL. i saw that people can make GMlink, GMenchant through SQL on Charitem, but i dont see any column to edit. please help me to get and idea how to make it work. this is what i got when i go to chartiem:
thanks
Old 07/13/2010, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Laurence, when you open your DB, go to "PS_GameData". Open "Tables" and then rightclick on "dbo.CharItems" and choose for "Open Table". (Find your character ID in "dbo.Chars".) Once you found the gear / weapon ID you want to change of the corrospending character, go on the right to the value "Craftname". This is a 20 digit number. I only play around with the last 8 digits.

Weapons:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx000000 means X stats 0 hp 0 mp 0 sp and [0] link.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx13131320 means X stats 1300 hp 1300 mp 1300 sp and [20] link.

For gear its exactly the same for 1 change. Its not 0-20 for link, but 50-70 for link. Example:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx13131370 for 1300 hp 1300 mp 1300 sp and [20] link.

Some fun information... Values Gem1 / Gem6 can be edited too. All lapis ID's start with 30. You do NOT need to enter 30, only the last digit apart from 0. Craft for example, doing this out of my head, so dont blame me for a wrong number, is 30007 for MAX. So if you change Gem1 to 7 instead of 0, you have a MAX Craft linked in Slot 1.

Hope this helped a bit, if i made a mistake, please correct me.

Danco1990
Thanks
2 Users