66 is still in ep3, I don't understand people sometimes... and which 66 there's like 6 of em' one for each country that he decided to make one for -.-'
Well, the hack request is in the wrong section in the first place, requesting a move. Second, cola, if you want me to hack you, or anyone else, ask yourself if thats a wise thing to say due to the current hack wave....
[EDIT]
cola, I'm not threatening you, just making sure you won't be the next target, sorry if it sounded cruell.
I was ment to ask you cola, is the $1800 request to sponser an EP7 server trully yours or a scammer trying to use your name to earn money? Just because im born curious...
no its not a scam, we havent made like 6 servers worldwide just to scam 1800$ from 1 person lol :S we are opening the server soon 66Shaiya EP7 version but its still under construction and were still saving up to purchase another server, so it will open, but we just ask for 1800$ to open it sooner and if you can hack the server which you can probably do, any1 can, but I mean a real hack like a trainer if you know what I mean like say you has the lilprohacker multi client patcher dingy, it dont work on our server, neither can you multiclient our server and it has no gameguard :S. you get me ?
Ok ok, chill cola. I'm not attacking you, just making sure it was not someone using your name in a bad way, i got nothing against you, just protecting you from being hacked. Don't worry, im everyone's friend except any hacker, just using my knowledge to protect you guys. Hope i did not upset you...
I'm not the one spreading gossip or whatsoever, im only here to help people. I was just wondering if it was true since it looked rather strange. Dont worry mate, im your buddy ^^.
66Shaiya 07/27/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies -
66shaiya video for you. 06/20/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 15 Replies A video I make, tell me if you like the armors I made too check her out ;)
YouTube - 66Shaiya PvP Event
66shaiya video for you 06/06/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies YouTube - 66Shaiya pvp event
poly if delete my video again I am do complaint on you, this is right place for video it is NORMAL THREADS this is not hacking threads so stop messing with my topic or I report you :mad:
66Shaiya 04/01/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies This server will never adjust stats for any player,all the equipments are depending on yourselves.
We will never sell garment\pants\glove\shoes\weapon.This server is absolutey fair to all players.
We won't close this server even if there is only one player in it .Please enjoy this game set your hearts at rest.
Characteristic:
1:The up-to-the-minute sanguinity edition.
2:The skills are reinforced,absolutely amusing.
3:The gold is the currency,it can change into Aeria Points. The yellow...