Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Load Error

Discussion on Character Load Error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character Load Error

Hey guys.

A few of my players are getting a character load error when they log in game. Some people can log in fine but some get this error. Ive checked everything and i honestly dont know what else to do. Any1 got any suggestions?
Old 05/26/2010, 15:17   #2

Few questions..

Have you moved the DB's in the past?
Have you altered any information on these accounts?
Are you behind a network?

I had this problem but it can be difficult to solve w/o extensive repairing.

~Phish
Old 05/27/2010, 13:36   #3

hmm nope i havent touched the db's in sql or altered any information..just added the accounts in and they log in and get error. It only does it with sum ppl tho and not others =/
Old 06/01/2010, 22:22   #4

does this problem happen to some certain account or certain client? in other word can you log in to their account using ur client?
Old 06/02/2010, 04:15   #5

Hmmmm thought char load error was usually when the Game.exe and version.ini are not in sinc could be wrong though
Old 06/15/2010, 20:20   #6

hi guys..without many basic knowledges i manage to do all about setup server ect..but i have only one problem,when i log in and try username and pass (admin) it says character doesn't exist.i tried to change to code at database through HEX but i do something wrong..like i said i don't know many things and i don't want to publish to server just experiment...so any help with a simple expanation would be great.just need an idea what to search and i;ll do it...thanks in advanced and sorry for my english.
Old 06/15/2010, 20:54   #7

the character load error will also occur if somebody has gear equipped that is no longer available. Say, an item that was removed from the database. if all else fails, you may want to take a peek at what items they have equipped and in their inventory.
Old 09/24/2010, 05:52   #8

amına koyum adam gibi bişe yazın bi sikim anlaşılmıyo sikicem bi oyuna giremedim character load error diyip duruyo
Old 09/24/2010, 10:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurian83 View Post
the character load error will also occur if somebody has gear equipped that is no longer available. Say, an item that was removed from the database. if all else fails, you may want to take a peek at what items they have equipped and in their inventory.
Oh, that I didn't know.

Character Load Error can also appear if one of players SData files is corrupted or possibly not the same as DB. I messed up my Item.SData file once and was getting this error every time.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2010, 04:54   #10

ok What about If ur just OPENING a server for Beta testen and u get all the way to where u ALMOST can make a toon BUT it says Char load Error ANd u know all ur Files and Everything Have mached up and NO one has played this game yet that u are the ONLY one who can get on it.!!!! Help asap plzz
Old 09/27/2010, 05:06   #11

:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by by-trance View Post
amına koyum adam gibi bişe yazın bi sikim anlaşılmıyo sikicem bi oyuna giremedim character load error diyip duruyo
haklısın kardeşim bende kaç gündür kendi serverımı yapmaya çlışıyorum bi yapamadm ya
Old 12/15/2010, 02:59   #12

ok well we have the server up and can get it to the point of character log in then everyone but the host gets "character load error" the only files the ppl have who are trying to get onto the server is the game.exe file. maybe we skipped a step somewhere or something if anyone can help me with this i would appreciate it greatly
Old 11/01/2017, 09:57   #13

ok What about If ur just OPENING a server for Beta testen and u get all the way to where u ALMOST can make a toon BUT it says Char load Error ANd u know all ur Files and Everything Have mached up and NO one has played this game yet that u are the ONLY one who can get on it.!!!! Help asap plzz

#copyPaste!!!!
#HelpUsss
Old 11/01/2017, 23:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseNote032 View Post

#copyPaste!!!!
#HelpUsss
just because the file's match, does not mean its correct. character load error can be caused from a couple of things, most likely you made a update to the client by importing a sdata file like cash,skill or maybe even the item.sdata and it was imported incorrectly most likely, i could be wrong. there are tons of posts about this already, but like i said my guess is that you imported a sdata incorrectly, in the wrong format or imported it decrypted when it should have been encrypted or vice versa. pretty sure this could also be caused if there are missing files. goodluck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2018, 13:05   #15

better check log's it's why we have them :-)