Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Load Error

Discussion on Character Load Error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 07/03/2018, 09:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCronus View Post
better check log's it's why we have them :-)
That was 8 months ago. I am guessing they have solved their problem already. But, I do hear what you're saying. Too many people don't utilize logs like they should.
Old 07/03/2018, 11:41   #17

elite*gold: 0
i know that Velocity. But there is so many that re use this. I figured might be a good idea to add a hint for new dev's that have the same thing.. Too easy to just run here and post a new thing and wait for answer LOL
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character load fix :D
12/22/2010 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
OK for those of you who get the EP4 character Data Load Error.... Make sure you have these done in order DOWNLOAD US SHAIYA (IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT CHECK HERE) C://Aeria Games/Shaiya <---Standard instalation path Copy and paste that SHAIYA FOLDER somewhere else for instance if u have 2 hard drives D://Programs/Shaiya (rename it to EuroEP4) <--saves time
5165 Save or Load Character Problem.
07/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
alright so IDK wtf I did 2 dis source dat now wen I login and log out my character doesnt save sumhow and like his/her gears are all fucked up wen u login again like...a necklace is where da armor should be at lol...and da armor is like da weapon...so on...only like 3 things save... well I'm hoping I can get answers from dis...I'll post my SaveCharacter/LoadCharacter void here... public static Game.Character LoadCharacter(string Name, ref string Account) { try ...
Error while trying to load Agbot
07/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When i try to run agbot before it loads up i get errors about loading up: item.txt; mobs.txt; Mopt.txt; Shopitemdata.txt; Shopdata.txt; teleportbuilder.txt; skill.txt; leveldata.txt all does not exist. ive tried extracting to a different place as well as redownloading it will work with nuconnocter and load up but all it does is just run around attacking nothing and doing nothing but just run around getting stuck on everything. if u have any idea on try to solve this issue plz post