Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PHP Registration Form

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PHP Registration Form

Hello,

I had a php reg form for my private server.... but the server crashed and i had lost everything...

I managed to get everything back on but i cant seem to find the registration form. If anyone of you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Old   #2

I imagine you want ep4 basic registry for web/php. I am not the writer of these and they are unmodified.

Credits go to:

Register Page and Script by sandolkakos:

Old   #3

Notice: Undefined index: userid in C:\wamp\www\account\processor.php on line 4

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\account\processor.php on line 10

Cannot Create new Account. Please Explain How This Works?
Old   #4

Sure.. IP = your sql database IP .. usualy 127.0.0.1 if behind a network.
ID = ID for sql database .. default Shaiya
Pass = SQL database password ... default Shaiya123

$cash_point = accounts starting ap

rest fairly minor.. put both in your webroot

I'd suggest studying "php/html and apache/or some other webservice or your in for alot of headaches!

~Phish

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

If it is an undefined function then it means the function declaration cannot be found.

Which means your PHP version is missing MSSQL support (by default it's not usually included in most builds).

In windows it's as simple as uncommenting the library extension in "php.ini" and restarting apache.
Code:
extension=php_mssql.dll
In linux there should be a module using an RPM or YUM or it may need to be re-compiled with mssql support.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum09 View Post
If it is an undefined function then it means the function declaration cannot be found.

Which means your PHP version is missing MSSQL support (by default it's not usually included in most builds).

In windows it's as simple as uncommenting the library extension in "php.ini" and restarting apache.
Code:
extension=php_mssql.dll
In linux there should be a module using an RPM or YUM or it may need to be re-compiled with mssql support.

Thank you this was a problem...
Also for some reason in index.php the logindata was listed as "login" and in proccessor.php in line 4 it was listed as "userid"

But all fixed Now
Old   #7

trying to do this but unfortunatley im not that big on php. I hate to ask but ould someone send a reg form with the default ip's and Username/Pass in? Also whats a good thing to use to host this on the web?
Old   #8

$_ENV["USER_DOMAIN"] <--- use this instead of providing mssql_connect with IP.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalSniper View Post
Thank you this was a problem...
Also for some reason in index.php the logindata was listed as "login" and in proccessor.php in line 4 it was listed as "userid"

But all fixed Now
Can you show me your code. My still not working.
Old   #10

I have changed mine since then i use my own code when they register for the forum it also registers there game account so i don't use these anymore.
Old   #11

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain\httpdocs\processor.php on line 10

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain\httpdocs\processor.php on line 11

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'Users_Master'. (severity 16) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain\httpdocs\processor.php on line 34

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain\httpdocs\processor.php on line 34
Create Users_Master Error!

hmm, i need help!