Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regards Dispel(skill) and Weapons on other classes

Discussion on Question regards Dispel(skill) and Weapons on other classes within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question regards Dispel(skill) and Weapons on other classes

My first post disappeared, my apologies if it appears and it seems like a double post.

Search function was as useful as a vote in a poll. My apologies if there was a post about this somewhere already.

I want to limit the Dispel skill in removing only selected debuffs (debuff type?) and I can't find anything about it.
So, is it possible to modify what Dispel dispells somewhere? I know level 1 removes just a few debuffs while level 3 removes everything.

While trying to make other classes use other weapons, the characters go invisible while moving forward and/or attacking, they get stuck being invisible and auto-attacking so I'm wondering what has to be changed and if it's even possible to do it.

My knowledge is very limited as I just started learning about two weeks ago.
I'm using ep 4.5 files.