Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with create

Discussion on Problem with create within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with create

Hello!
I want try to create private server shaiya for friends (first i try in my computer)... I create SQL etc. and have problem with game.exe/updater.exe, start server and after 10s server get "disconnect". Who have time please pm here, or skype kuba.zacharek1
Btw. I look on google etc...
Old 12/20/2016, 19:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype, and I think I can help you with your problem
Old 12/24/2016, 16:42   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Please close 1 of your thread as I already saw the same thread as this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem - Create Character
03/10/2017 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
When I create a new Character, say I can't create. I try simple names, and can't create! Help? :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: Problem solved: BANWORD EMPTY FIELD.
[Problem]Create a launcher ou .bat
05/05/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, First: Sorry my GoogleTradutor english :http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-g uides-strategies/2375385-release-metin2-client-ser verfiles-vmp-15.html The client have: metin2.bin metin2client.bin metin2client.dat
[ Problem ] Can't Create Chr
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hello Bro's i finish Server but i can't create account please can any one resolve it and what's Setting for Add Account ( GM - Normal ) thanks any helper
Server Create problem
05/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all!i am having a problem to make a hamachi server with configuration please if you can help me pn me!!!you can help me with team viewer or with one other remote control prog!! tnx;););)
[Problem] Can only create 2 characters
04/14/2009 - Aion - 10 Replies
Ok, so I originally had created 3 characters and they were spread out, 2 on the same server and 1 on a different region/server. I deleted the one on the different region, but I still can't create any more characters (stuck at 2). I'm positive that said 3rd character is gone for good, as I've checked every region. Can anyone help?