Ok, so I originally had created 3 characters and they were spread out, 2 on the same server and 1 on a different region/server.
I deleted the one on the different region, but I still can't create any more characters (stuck at 2). I'm positive that said 3rd character is gone for good, as I've checked every region.
Can anyone help?
U can only create 3 Chars each Account.
If u delete 1 Char, its deletet in ur Screen but not from the Server.
3 Chars and over.
Make a new Account for new Chars, and u can test all Classes.
lol i can create only 1 char each account at each server -.-
i wanted to created an other chars then came a Error "You can't create a new Character" or so.... -.-
Yes, they're most definitely deleted from the server, I've done so myself and redone a new character a few times. The odd thing is, the upper limit seems to be 2 here. Also I do have a few accounts, but I'd like to have them all on one, just in case I should decide to play a bit more after it retails.
edit: Can make a third character everywhere besides on the server where I already have 2. Wtf...
Oh, that's how it is. Thanks. Do you know if it's going to change after the 1.0 patch? I read you can create up to 5 characters then, but not how many on the same server.
Oh, that's how it is. Thanks. Do you know if it's going to change after the 1.0 patch? I read you can create up to 5 characters then, but not how many on the same server.
[HELP]Cant create new characters! 08/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies as said yep i cant create new characters no idea why, wasnt lik this a few days ago and now this... heres a screen shot it happens every time, ive tried diff acc and same end results, and dont even no were to start on how to fix this so plz if anyone could help me id appreciate it
Chinese characters [problem] 07/18/2009 - Technical Support - 10 Replies Hey guys, wasup? i have a problem with a chinese lenguague, i cannot see the characters, just numbers ... here i put a picture for be more explicit... why that happen? any solution? thanks!
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5840/96053339. jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/96053339.jpg/1/ w826.png
[Tutorial] Create characters with any name 04/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies https://sites.google.com/site/rosecheats/tutorials /creating-characters-with-any-name
Feedback is always welcome. Contact address is available on the website. You can also just PM me on this website or reply in this thread.
Before you reply though, please, actually read the whole thing.