Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Server Website Templates !

Discussion on Shaiya Server Website Templates ! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Shaiya Server Website Templates !

Hello Elitepvp's Members !

I want to show you 3 simple Shaiya Website Templates ! If you're interested you can contact me and i'll give you full version of them for a CHEAP price!

You can see a preview here:
Old 12/23/2016, 00:47   #2

Sale of released script

Its nice that you used my work to try and make a few bucks. Now I will be expecting a cut of all profits proportionate to the work involved meaning that since a lot of it is my work I will be expecting a large percent of the sale price. Maybe you should work on developing some skills and not trying to scam and steal from others. My releases here are NOT permitted to be sold period... no exceptions.

This screenshot is from my registration. The HTML, CSS style, and all PHP are not for sale.

Its clear as day that this release was used in all 3 of the demo sites here. Please tell me again how this is not my work... I always enjoy hearing how my work is magically someone else's when they want to make money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2016, 00:51   #3

Received Thanks: 1,028
The disease of our community just reached its paroxysm.

This is done.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/23/2016, 10:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySalvage View Post
Its nice that you used my work to try and make a few bucks. Now I will be expecting a cut of all profits proportionate to the work involved meaning that since a lot of it is my work I will be expecting a large percent of the sale price. Maybe you should work on developing some skills and not trying to scam and steal from others. My releases here are NOT permitted to be sold period... no exceptions.
Are you kidding me which one of them its your job ?! i can proof you in private that i don't have used any kind of your "work" so please don't tell i am stealing your work ... i don't agree that !
Old 12/23/2016, 16:21   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,032
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
mmorpg, shaiya, shaiya private server, website template