Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] A couple questions

Discussion on [HELP] A couple questions within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [HELP] A couple questions

]Ok so guys, I have a couple questions/problems and if you have the answer/solution to ANY of them I would appreciate if you told me it.

1) So I have this problem with my guild warehouse, each time I restart the server ALL of the items that were in it disappear.

2) I also have problem #1 with the auction board.

3) Ok this last one is the one that I am the most interested on.
So, a couple days ago I started playing in this private server (ep 4.5) and they had a system that automatically enchanted specific items each time the player relogged. I fell in love with this because it allowed players to later farm enchants for other pieces of armor and weapons. I am willing to pay for this script or if someone knows where I can find it I would appreciate it.
Old 07/11/2015, 09:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,093
1) use search
2) use search ()
3) use search ()+you can customize it thats easy

You can also send us your logs and your Insert_Action_Log_E proc and say wich ps_db agent/ps_game.exe are you using. For the rollbacks
Old 07/11/2015, 10:11   #3

Thanks, but..

I appreciate your help, but the links you gave me are not exactly what I was looking for thanks anyways.
Old 07/11/2015, 11:49   #4

Some people said "Use search function" x) :c
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2015, 20:49   #5

the auto enchanting script was made by me it enchants all items no matter where they are put in the players inventory or warehouse

ill see about uploading it to the releases for you

scripts are now released just click the auto enchant link on my siggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmroger View Post
I appreciate your help, but the links you gave me are not exactly what I was looking for thanks anyways.
he was close the scripts your looking for was made by me I just never release the auto enchant version of it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2015, 21:30   #6

Talking Allow me to kiss you

:hands down:: handsdown::handsd own::h andsdown::handsdo wn:

Tags
auction board, problem, script, shaiya, warehouse