My opinion is that you posted this here because you lack appreciation. I never understood those who post screenshots of their work. "Hey look, I made this." It's ridiculous.
He just edit file in Hex Editor > .SMOD > Open those files in 3D Object Converter and u replace them easy.
So, how do it?
Downlaod Hex Editor and 3D Object Converter for view .SMOD files,
exemple for edit apulune center - go in you data > world > 35.wld open it on hex editor > search A4_Center (9 characters) edit with a file who have 9 characters to or just rename the file and add it to you data if you want put any file,
on 2 minute I added a house on apulune
welll its only replacing not adding. and gratz that you found out how it goes this was actually already known for like 1year? Yet no1 did it for the easy reason. Its firstly not worth it and secondly it mostly doesnt match at all to the specific map. you would need to replace an entire wld file to make it match and thats a huge amount of work for nothing players nowadays appreciate.
off topic i thought you dont want to have anything to do with shaiya anymore tyler?
lol? i still have my only account, why is my name being thrown in this topic? This isn't my work and i have left shaiya long ago so i was developing my rust server, when my friend on facebook pms me about this saying you think i am him ha well thanks for the laugh but i have moved teddy bear that isn't me and he's french i am not.
Preview of my current project 02/20/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 38 Replies I've been working on this a few years ago, even used the right tools, but I used the cracked version which does not work properly.
I picked the project up again and I converted and adjusted a few weapons this evening, so I am just showing off my progress so far.
I am planning to replace all types of weapon with new ones.
1H + Shield
http://imageshack.us/a/img96/1872/shaiya0007s.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img18/8389/shaiya0014w.jpg
[NEW PROJECT] Preview of new pixelbot ;) the best of ever 07/21/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies This is a little preview of my own project. This pixelbot collect only boxbonus at moment, but in future it'll do palladium and maybe GG. It's only a preview not released yet.
Darkorbit Pixelbot project - YouTube
You can see that it don't left any box (just 1-2 as you can see in video)
This pixelbot use a new secret algorithm made by me. This algorithm I managed to get it only through many trials and obviously observing and learning from the behavior of other bots, which is pixelbot and...
[Preview] Result of my last project 08/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies hey,
das ist ein Teil des resultats meines letzten Projekts.
Fantasy Tennis hacks: map hack, godmode, damage ! - YouTube
Project X after editing 07/10/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 6 Replies hi guys yesterday i recived a new message about ProjectX this is new version
i didn't test it yet but i liked to share it
Projectx Engine 3.0.rar
hope you like it
if its a key logger you can tell me before i open it ^^
if its help please press thanks iam poor xDD
[Project] Editing DLL's 12/30/2009 - Mabinogi - 55 Replies Alright, Since Lemu is strict as hell, I'll let you guys in on a little project I'm working on. This is beyond just Pleione.dll These strings are actually located in another one of the DLL's (Not Skill.dll) But I load Pleione because it loads all the other DLL's as well.
I'm attempting to find which string needs to be changed to attain that "Never miss" Magnum shot (Just to confirm if it really is a DLL edit, or a packet edit). IBWK On faucet posted a semi-nice guide to viewing HP in...