Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Editing - Preview of my Project

Discussion on Map Editing - Preview of my Project within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 04/02/2014, 14:23   #16

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627

your thread.

photobucket account from artic blizzard

did you noticed something?

dont try to play dumb

side note. double accounting in epvpers is still forbidden
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2014, 16:09   #17

elite*gold: 0
Has tyler said, Artic is french and tyler isn't, just artic shared his work to tyler for develop the server of tyler that all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2014, 17:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JujiPoli View Post
Has tyler said, Artic is french and tyler isn't, just artic shared his work to tyler for develop the server of tyler that all.
Thank you for explaining to him, how immature he is just because he wants to be right 24/7 but in other words jujipoli is right so cut the ****. I left for a reason and being told i am doing stuff i never am doing really gets on my nerves.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2014, 22:58   #19

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
idc much tbh but i would guess you took credits then for work some1 else did by saying "what you and your team" made while only arctic did it. Not better either. But well w/e.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Preview of my current project
02/20/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 38 Replies
I've been working on this a few years ago, even used the right tools, but I used the cracked version which does not work properly. I picked the project up again and I converted and adjusted a few weapons this evening, so I am just showing off my progress so far. I am planning to replace all types of weapon with new ones. 1H + Shield http://imageshack.us/a/img96/1872/shaiya0007s.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img18/8389/shaiya0014w.jpg
[NEW PROJECT] Preview of new pixelbot ;) the best of ever
07/21/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
This is a little preview of my own project. This pixelbot collect only boxbonus at moment, but in future it'll do palladium and maybe GG. It's only a preview not released yet. Darkorbit Pixelbot project - YouTube You can see that it don't left any box (just 1-2 as you can see in video) This pixelbot use a new secret algorithm made by me. This algorithm I managed to get it only through many trials and obviously observing and learning from the behavior of other bots, which is pixelbot and...
[Preview] Result of my last project
08/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies
hey, das ist ein Teil des resultats meines letzten Projekts. Fantasy Tennis hacks: map hack, godmode, damage ! - YouTube
Project X after editing
07/10/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 6 Replies
hi guys yesterday i recived a new message about ProjectX this is new version i didn't test it yet but i liked to share it Projectx Engine 3.0.rar hope you like it if its a key logger you can tell me before i open it ^^ if its help please press thanks iam poor xDD
[Project] Editing DLL's
12/30/2009 - Mabinogi - 55 Replies
Alright, Since Lemu is strict as hell, I'll let you guys in on a little project I'm working on. This is beyond just Pleione.dll These strings are actually located in another one of the DLL's (Not Skill.dll) But I load Pleione because it loads all the other DLL's as well. I'm attempting to find which string needs to be changed to attain that "Never miss" Magnum shot (Just to confirm if it really is a DLL edit, or a packet edit). IBWK On faucet posted a semi-nice guide to viewing HP in...