Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pserver issue - GM Account

Discussion on Pserver issue - GM Account within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pserver issue - GM Account

As of yesterday I had everything working beautifully. Logged in for the first time, soloing bosses in GM Mode [yay]. Then I tried to put in new content and did something very unwise and broke everything. Good news is i got it back up and running. Bad news is I kept getting error 0 and in an attempt to fix it I managed to make my GM account disappear and now when I try and make a new one, nothing pops up when i execute and save it x.x I searched the forums and saw how to make one and tried several times but they just won't stick D: any guidance/assistance is greatly appreciated my skype name is AngiBish
Save me pl0x!
Old 10/14/2013, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why dont you create it by urself in userdate => usermaster?
Maybe ur script has something wron in it

Tags
cannot attach account, gm account, wont save

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pserver issue - Check Notice Board
10/14/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok. So I have been searching all over this forum for a fix to this issue but nothing is quite working for me. I got everything working except when I try and launch it says "please check notice board" I've looked at the firewall and the UAC, the IP is right in all the .ini files.. I'm using microsoft SQL 2008 dev edition. I downloaded an Ep5 game.exe because I thought the Ep4.5 might be the issue, the updater is currently running but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing x.x Any help is...
Quick Setup Issue With PServer
07/14/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 10 Replies
ok i have everything at a go but after i start my Auth and Game Server after like 60 secs i try to login i cant so then i go back to the Auth i type start_service even though i've done it b4 it tells me Initializing Game Acceptor .. failed but it says ok when i first start it so my question is... what keeps turning it off or whats causing this to happen...
[pserver] Client networking issue
08/02/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
I am running my pserver on a LAN, the client on the server computer runs fine but the other computer's client will crash after choosing the game server. If the non server PC can access the auth server to login, why is it unable to reach the game server? I have already adjusted game resolutions to ensure it is not the normal sframe error (it's all gibberish, so no help there), and I have double checked the start .bat for ip and syntax and that's all good too. I know the game server is running...
Account issue!!!!! Help me please guyz i luv ya
05/06/2011 - WarRock - 1 Replies
Hello guyz ... When i tried to log in with my own account after i been level 33 it said user is already logged in so i changed the password and it says user is already logged in and after i saw this i went onto another account and checked theuser list on my own account nickname and it says because no account like this is online or available SO what should i do please help me ..... Thanks for helpers anyway
PServer Connection Issue...
05/19/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I recently made my own server using cyberghoser's mannequinEO and db, got the server up, the client worked, and then after i relogged, the client says Error: Connection to the server is intterupted Please log in later. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me? Thanks :)