Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pserver issue - Check Notice Board

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Pserver issue - Check Notice Board

Ok. So I have been searching all over this forum for a fix to this issue but nothing is quite working for me. I got everything working except when I try and launch it says "please check notice board" I've looked at the firewall and the UAC, the IP is right in all the .ini files.. I'm using microsoft SQL 2008 dev edition. I downloaded an Ep5 game.exe because I thought the Ep4.5 might be the issue, the updater is currently running but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing x.x
Any help is appreciated! I changed the IP to my hamachi IP [because at this point I just need to test it with a few people] I promise I've searched and tried every fix I found :[ Thanks in advance!!

Old   #2

This means you can not build a connection to the server.

-Check your Firewall and Antivir (temporarily switch off)

-open port 30810 and 30800

-If the Server runs local you must change the Hamachi IP to 127.0.0.1 (Game.exe)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

I'm not sure how to change my hamachi IP, but theoretically, could I just change all the instances of 127.0.0.1 to my hamachi IP?
Old   #4

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,014
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

Old   #5

Hello,

1st: What ep are you running? (clean or modified?)

2nd: Using Hamachi to play with friends or just for your own pleasure?

3rd: did you set up correctly the installation of SQL and ShaiyaServer files?

Greetings.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Running ep 5.4 and i just wanted to use hamachi to play with a few ppl while i edit the content. I installed and redid everything like 5 times and i finally got it to work o.o then i made a few changes to some content, ran update through server patch config which was apparently the worst idea ive ever had in my life because now all the X's are red and nothing i do will change them back =/. ive been searching the forums forever and i cant find anything...if you or anyone could point me in the right direction id be very grateful. My skype is AngiBish .... im running sql 2008 dev edition and who only knows what ive broken. please and thank you =/

Tags
check notice board, connection issue, private server