Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Preview]What Me & My Team Created.

Discussion on [Preview]What Me & My Team Created. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/19/2013, 20:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
#Bump just wanted to say we have glow auras when mounts move their feet, like an sprinter effect so we will post when it's ready to be posted here it has a green mist for the undead horse for vile, soon others will have different types also. another side note we have completed the synergy system for the full sets in shaiya, working on two new classes but will take us time to complete that goal, we decide to put vamps, summoners as the new classes, so it will take us a great amount of time to complete those classes. Can't wait to show everyone the new work we've completed.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/19/2013, 21:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
#Bump just wanted to say we have glow auras when mounts move their feet, like an sprinter effect so we will post when it's ready to be posted here it has a green mist for the undead horse for vile, soon others will have different types also. another side note we have completed the synergy system for the full sets in shaiya, working on two new classes but will take us time to complete that goal, we decide to put vamps, summoners as the new classes, so it will take us a great amount of time to complete those classes. Can't wait to show everyone the new work we've completed.
Absolutely love these. Your team is very skilled.
Perhaps you could make the ones with only the white lines / black lines a little different, something like the last ones. I think people prefer some more glow instead of a couple lines.
I would love to see more of your work.
Old 09/19/2013, 21:30   #18

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
even if alot ppl might hate me now yet i dont believe anything i didnt saw with my own eyes. You lovely mister Tyler told so much stuff already and that u work on this and that and blaaaaa yet never anything appeared to be real. Im not bashing just saying that i dont believe until i see it rly been done. (even ur gear effects look like photoshopped without beeing rly ingame working actually)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 21:42   #19

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
even if alot ppl might hate me now yet i dont believe anything i didnt saw with my own eyes. You lovely mister Tyler told so much stuff already and that u work on this and that and blaaaaa yet never anything appeared to be real. Im not bashing just saying that i dont believe until i see it rly been done. (even ur gear effects look like photoshopped without beeing rly ingame working actually)
You can say what you wish but, would you take it to pm's instead? As a clear post that doesn't really go on my topic it was positive feed back not the dramatic speech you just made.
(Other way, back on topic, will post the video for the auras.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 22:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
You can say what you wish but, would you take it to pm's instead? As a clear post that doesn't really go on my topic it was positive feed back not the dramatic speech you just made.
(Other way, back on topic, will post the video for the auras.)
there is no need for a pm since it is MY OPPINION and as this is a thread to share the oppinion about what u did im clearly allowed to post what i think about it. My post wasnt in anyway dramatic nor off topic it just stated MY OPPINION without bashing or anything else. If u cant deal with critic then u shoulnd post anything at all.
Old 09/19/2013, 22:28   #21

Quote:
there is no need for a pm since it is MY OPPINION and as this is a thread to share the oppinion about what u did im clearly allowed to post what i think about it. My post wasnt in anyway dramatic nor off topic it just stated MY OPPINION without bashing or anything else. If u cant deal with critic then u shoulnd post anything at all.
So you are telling me it was not towards me when you stated.

If you read in red your own opinion, seeing threw it yet again reading it, as stated you were talking more to me as a direct approach but isn't this post about positive feed back about the project me, my team did, not about me?
I honestly do believe so, as for the not believing part, i am going to upload a video as well, so you stated what again oh yes.

Quote:
If u cant deal with critic then u shoulnd post anything at all.
I think this might apply for you since it was clear on the positive feed back, knowing you clearly were talking about me not about the project most of your speech, how you stated you do not believe it till you see it in game correct? Because i do believe i stated before you posted that statement about me posting a video soon in game so you can see it yourself, i do not see me of releasing on a client of mine unless it's secured because i do not trust people that want to steal it, nothing to hacker's, stealer's but it's just do not like my, my team's work being used without permission. But no i am not saying your a stealer teddy, this is just a main thing to all if they ask it would be more of a yes to use it but if stealing it's not the proper way of asking if they may use it anyways, i state teddy before you go saying that you weren't bashing i clearly showed what you said, shown you were either it's jealously that i have something to show as my own work or it's just you clearly hating me still, do not care for me but if that is true about hating me you can clearly fix that by yourself. Any who back on topic, i apologize if i made any issues with others i do not like to have drama on topic's this was a positive discussion on the topic about the work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 22:43   #22

i wasnt bashing nor anything else i was just clearly stating that i dont believe it until i see it rly ingame (u could have stopped just by saying u will post soon a video there were no need to make drama about my post) Yet u dont get as it seems if u post a thread u have to deal with positiv and negativ feedback not just positive one. If u want just positive one go and tell ur friends without making a post then u can be sure ONLY to get positive feedback. My point is just that u announced already so much what u and ur team is working on withour having provided every anything real which is the reason i said i dont believe it until i see it rly been done and not just words that promise anything.
Yet this was just explaining why i dont believe it so im sry for u that u take everything as bashing while it was just meant to make u understand why i dont believe it.
Now to keep the drama u tend to make out of everypost of mine out of ur thread u dont need to answer on my post. I will wait to see it been done + proven.

FYI:
Hopefully this time ppl wont be disappointed again by just hearing promises and nothing real behind it.

so far best wishes that u get it accomplished.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/19/2013, 22:46   #23

Received Thanks: 5,451
Good idea, Teddy. Please Tyler, record a short video of a few characters with glowing gears. We'd be more than glad to watch it, and maybe even fap on it, who knows.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/20/2013, 16:57   #24

elite*gold: 43
Tbh i know a ps brush that looks exactly like some of your effects. And imo its kinda weird at the black lines that no single line goes behind her body.

Well if you rly did it (and we all will see that with ur promised vid) then gratz you did a nice job but for me that looks atm just like "cheap" ps skills im sorry.

And to your steal comment: you stole my files so why you care ^^

Lovely regards and good luck with ur work
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2013, 22:17   #25

#bump we are still waiting for the video hope u didnt forgot about it tyler
Old 09/24/2013, 17:03   #26

For ***'s sake people can you not start a bash war in literally every thread, topic, & forum?
Old 09/24/2013, 18:16   #27

Arrow

Quote:
#bump we are still waiting for the video hope u didnt forgot about it tyler
No i didn't forget about it, when you have a full time job, college to be at most of the hours of the week it's hard to make a video recording, trying to getting to get a new pc right now for better recording, a processor since this dell pc at the moment is a old one but no i didn't forget, when i get the time i will make it but as of right now i got real life to deal with.
Teddy it's called patience if you didn't know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 18:47   #28

Great job
Old 09/25/2013, 05:07   #29

Good job, do not mind the haters twilight360, keep up the good work.
Old 09/25/2013, 13:10   #30

Quote:
Good job, do not mind the haters twilight360, keep up the good work.

Good work, what? Currently, I see no work!
The screens are not real Shaiya Screenshots.
Shaiya saves the screens always with the same signature.
Read out Meta data from the screen´s shows this signature:
Code:
0182408A81A4ABF04D4A34A8A5E98C58
But an Shaiya screen has this signature:
Code:
013BA18D5561625796E986FDBC09F846
The signature is always the same at each. No matter if uploaded or copied it from a copy as a picture. The signature changes only when it has been processed for example with photoshop.

The fact that the signature is wrong tell me 100% that they are saved with an image editing program
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread