Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Preview]What Me & My Team Created.

Closed Thread

Old 09/25/2013, 16:42   #31

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
No i didn't forget about it, when you have a full time job, college to be at most of the hours of the week it's hard to make a video recording, trying to getting to get a new pc right now for better recording, a processor since this dell pc at the moment is a old one but no i didn't forget, when i get the time i will make it but as of right now i got real life to deal with.
Teddy it's called patience if you didn't know.
Oh i know very well what patience is. Its just the point that this looks like u are looking for excuses o.o its been 6days by now since u wanted to post an video. Making a small video takes max 5 mins maybe due uploading or anything else 10minutes. So i kinda cant believe u didnt had that time during the past 6 days even with something called real life (its a wonder i know but i have a busy real life myself)

Old 09/25/2013, 19:13   #32

elite*gold: 0
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
Oh i know very well what patience is. Its just the point that this looks like u are looking for excuses o.o its been 6days by now since u wanted to post an video. Making a small video takes max 5 mins maybe due uploading or anything else 10minutes. So i kinda cant believe u didnt had that time during the past 6 days even with something called real life (its a wonder i know but i have a busy real life myself)
Teddy listen before i head to college today, why i state this let me re phrase this, so you can understand, when i post it i will post it but as of now there is no need for me to tell silly excuses, but when i find time i'll make it not for you for all, because stating this your becoming to be on my nerves were trying to make time for myself is barley were i can eat, sleep why try having 16 units of college full time job getting called in a ton for the job calls at mid night and so on, why i say this is because your really becoming a total nuisance towards not believing me like honestly your the only one who doesn't believe it yet do i care about if you believe no i am making the video to show everyone, when i have college, a full time job i will tell you this without college i wouldn't have accomplished the effects done, coding in the ps_game.exe, game.exe, without having a full time job that most in usa want so very bad because of the jobs in usa are total crap to get one for a person with loads of experience for job offers well that is were i am not giving it up i was lucky enough to get these things and i am building a future for me, my girl so you are gonna have to wait till i can get it done tuff luck teddy but your the only raging on the thread besides your gf demanding a video i barley have anytime for myself so get off me teddy your a clown since you went to that other forum no offence but get off me dude, gets really annoying. Listen if your trying to make me look bad it's worthless trying, get over it it will be done when i have actual time, no it's not a dam excuse.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 22:57   #33

small info for all the ones looking on this thread^^ OS had an update for armor glow effects. Exactly what u claimed to have done just with other glow effects.
And furthermore srly tyler ur a poor guy that u have so less time and all im so sorry for u :/ yet u still have time flaming on wordpress accounts and causing trouble "on that other forum" by trieng allways to go behind John and his projects. So yh i can feel with u having so less real life
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2013, 03:14   #34

Back from college for tonight, this topic will be closed, if anyone is interested in how i did code it in the ps_game.exe , game.exe for how i tutorial i will be gladly to help others, but as of right now i am having the thread closed going to be busy, really careless what teddy has to say all he's been doing is raging telling lies, while i been at college in my c++ classes and other classes so i can learn more seems that as someone who goes and learns for the episode 7 content how to make a episode 7 teddy finds it more easy to start the drama, so the thread is being close but remember if you would like the help just come talk to me, i will share it and learn more so we can have episode 7 servers going around legit without the encryption files needed anymore from os or Korean shaiya.
ps teddy that effect is from a item not the set glow, like i said do not be a drama maker because your not right about your opinions, it is really immature how you act but for now i am gonna be busy most of my semesters schooling, college if you leave me a message ill get to it when i can if i do get time then i will help everyone with the effect glowing sets for now i am having the mod close it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 14:11   #35

Yup better close the thread before the truth comes out o.o Just saying peetending wont ever get u further
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2013, 22:46   #36

elite*gold: 360
Why close the thread? You run every time someone confronts you, just post a 5 sec video of the effects. It's a simple task as you can do it while multitasking. I believe you run just because the fact someone tells the truth. Just take the truth and stop being a girl and running every time someone criticizes you. It's a forum, deal with it or stop posting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 00:02   #37

Okay I know what you guys might think, I'm some random dude off the internet, which I am. I just want to say, why do you guys have to tell the hard "truth" in front of one of his Topics, and why be so harsh? He says he is busy, although some of you think he is running away. He's posting images of what his team made real or not, the images do look pretty cool, and would be awesome to see in a server, but seriously, you don't have to be so harsh and push him to make some Video to prove himself. If you don't believe him, then why keep replying on a topic that you think is fake. I for one don't like it when there are arguments, or when people say negative things. It would be cool to find out that these are real and prove with a video, but you could just ask to make a video and not just reply back to start an argument. Well that's all I wanted to say. You can bash me or reply to me in negative ways, but just know that some things said on the internet can hurt people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 06:26   #38

elite*gold: 360
Not trying to be harsh Hyuga, but the dude has a very horrible history of lying. Kinda hard to trust unless otherwise. He does the same thing with every new account, it's kinda like the movie "50 First Dates" If you've seen it. The girl does the same thing every day, but in a similar case. Sorry for the off topic, Good day!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 06:37   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
Yup better close the thread before the truth comes out o.o Just saying peetending wont ever get u further
What a troll you are you really are about to **** me the hell off watch yourself, for that i will put it up just for your bullshit crying teddy you little kid can't wait because all you do is wanna go after others who you hate, i say this now watch yourself kid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 10:05   #40

elite*gold: 43
Then simply post a vid and don’t turn your own thread into a drama zone.
I would suggest you guys stop it now. It’s always the same with your ping-pong-fight!
We know you hate teddy tyler and that’s why you atk him, doesn’t matter what or how he say.
We all know as well that you are not teddys best friend either.
And it always ends in the same sick drama and we never see a result.
Pls got their opinion about you and your work tyler and it might be a lie sometimes but you can’t say that it’s 100% just lieing. Theres always some truth in an arguing.
However. You just annoy the ppl who are rly interested in your work and don’t want to see those flaming here.
We want to see the results. Not Drama.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 14:28   #41

Received Thanks: 1,357
Drama, drama, drama. That's everything in our lovely Shaiya threads lately, but how ever what I saw really impressed me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I don't know if it actually works in game, but even if you did it with photoshop it still amazed me lmao. I like what I saw and I congratulate you for your work, because it really is good.

P.S. Haters gonna hate. (Old, but good)
Old 09/27/2013, 16:52   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
What a troll you are you really are about to **** me the hell off watch yourself, for that i will put it up just for your bullshit crying teddy you little kid can't wait because all you do is wanna go after others who you hate, i say this now watch yourself kid.
oh **** im now srly scared u threaten me _ u wanna go after me? then first get ***** otherwise u will fail as f*** ^^
and yup im waiting
Old 09/28/2013, 22:01   #43

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,014
#closed as request

Closed Thread

« Portal Colors/Files | [Help]The Game won't go ">" »