Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Start Notruns

Discussion on [Request]Start Notruns within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Start Notruns

Hello, Elitepvpers

I have searched in many places something about it no more thought almost nothing
only to know the character born with notruns and nessesario modify usp_Read_Char_ApplySkills_R not had more success then wanted to know if anyone has this script or know how to stage it could post here would help a lot of people.
Old 08/12/2013, 01:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
#wrong section and i think you need to add them in the table with the applyed skills
Old 08/12/2013, 02:04   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Check Philipp's releases about starter gears and starter skills. What you want is similar to those, even easier to write.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2013, 19:31   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
You can do what nubness said or you can simply edit Auto Ress rune script. ( It doesnt how many times you warn me nubness, i will keep calling it script instead of query )
Old 09/07/2013, 05:33   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Need help Client error on start
09/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Client problem finxed but...now i got another one -.-" after i'm online i got DC after 5-10 sec...what can be the problem? i got this in GameServer : http://i.epvpimg.com/YpRkd.jpg DBConnect :
[Request Help] Need some Help in SQL 2008 R2 start
06/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i need some help in sql 2008 r2 start i got an error and i dont know how to fix it...if some1 know plz tell me here is a screenshot http://i.epvpimg.com/HteGh.jpg
Request in need start.dat old version
02/09/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
this photo start http://www13.0zz0.com/2012/02/06/14/238337082.gif Please any one help me Please any one help me Please any one help me Please any one help me
Request some one to start with
08/01/2011 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
Hello, I found this new private server (new to me) called elite last chaos I am a lvl 60 knight with decent money and I am looking for some one who can speak english to play with me sense everyone on that server is german, brazlian, or somthing. Some do speak little english but i dont like talking dumb to them for them to under stand. If you would like to join me The link is below and plz post telling me ur ign and job (lvl if you already have 1) I will help you until ur my level then we can...
[Request]Help with Coemuv2 Server start
09/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all, I have been having some issues with the coemuv2 source, i have used other sources and been able to get the server running fine, however not so well with this one. I followed the tut posted by andy and i get an error: (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user 'coemuory'@'localhost' (using password: YES) the server then crashes right after that. this is my databaseconnection: