Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request]Installing SQL Server 2012

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Installing SQL Server 2012

Could someone make a tutorial on how to download and install sql server 2012, if possible with video or images.

Old 08/02/2013, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,229
SQL Server 2012 installation, just like any other software's, is pretty straight forward. If you read you will understand how easy it is to do and you will be able to do it yourself.
Don't forget to uninstall your current SQL Server version before installing a new one.

Also, this isn't a Shaiya related question, so searching for this on Google or YouTube would have given you more results.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 14:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yup. Try searching google or youtube. There should be many videos , I suppose.
Old 09/07/2013, 05:34   #4

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 5,024
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

#closed
Closed Thread

« [Request]Start Notruns | [Help]what's the method of EarthCrush's fix stealth »

Similar Threads
Error Installing SQL 2012
10/25/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
What Is The Hell Is That :@ This Problem Facing Me For 2 Weeks Although All Net Framework Installed Successfully 2 , 2.5 , 3 , 3.5 & 4 What Should I Do Pls Help Screen http://im20.gulfup.com/58A41.png Windows Server 2008
[Request]Help with installing SQL Server 2008 R2
08/09/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello epvpers, I was wanting to make my own ep4 private server via JohnHeatz's "Index on Shaiya Development" and ProfNerwosol's / ZeroSignal's Guides. First let me say something about these: They are all very nice Helps and Guides for the newbies like me :D Thanks alot JohnHeatz / ProfNerwosol and ZeroSignal! Well, let's go to the requesting part of my post. After following the steps on the guide, I started with alot of motivation... Well that was for a short time, when I downloaded SQL...
[HELP!] Installing shaiya server on windows 2008 server
09/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
I installed my server on my windows 7 and it worked flawesly for awhile but need a server cos I cant use hamachi for my testing anymore. So I rented a dedicated server with windows 2008. I cant install the server there cos it wont work. It wont connect to the SQL server. Only errors I get in the installation process is this. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/AngelofDeathFX/server.jpg in the logs after I try and start the server I get this: 2011-09-10 15:56:41 PS_DBAGENT__system log...
Need help installing a root server
11/06/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
A friend of me needs help installing a root server. He has no Elitepvpers Account so I'm posting it. Would be nice if someone would help him. Hello elitepvpers will help me install metin2 p-server on a freebsd root server? My root-server is located in the US. My specs are:
e*gold for installing Mods on CSS Server
01/29/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I need someone who can deal with mods for CSS Servers. Basically i need someone who can install on a Gamservers.com Server those scripts: - Psychostats - Gun Game Mod Contact me via MSN: [email protected] or PM me! We will then talk about e*gold amount!