Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST Expand the Union Raid to 60 ppl

Discussion on REQUEST Expand the Union Raid to 60 ppl within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST Expand the Union Raid to 60 ppl

Is there any way that you can Expand the Union Raid to 60 ppl or more ?

can someone jump with 1 fix for this ?
Old 08/08/2013, 11:42   #2

#wrong section.

This seems interresting but this would require several changes on ps_game.exe and game.exe, i agree this can be nice but i don't think this is possible.
Old 08/08/2013, 12:04   #3

I think we should try to find a way about it because is gona be massive pvp with over 60vs60 pvpers... But not only changes to ps_game.exe & game.exe also ingame to the raid slots we should add 30 slots more and make it abit smaller to fit in the window.
Old 08/08/2013, 15:29   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
I've had it on my local server, and I could basically extend it to more than just 60, but I can tell you that it's not as simple as it looks, and there's more possible complications you can run into, so don't get your hopes too high. I could dig more when I have more time, but can't promise anything.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 20:49   #5

Im pretty sure this would require the source codes to work properly. To many things are connected. Increasing the number of players that can join the raid would be relatively "simple" but then you get to the complicated parts. for one they wont show up in the raid window. you wont see their name anywhere and etc. I dont see how this can be fixed without the actual source codes.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/13/2013, 03:16   #6

Source code sounds like heaven lol, it can be done thou. Forget about the in-game raid window and make a new external one linked to the same adresses, sounds simple lulz. Im sure someone can and will do it. But you gotta admit it, my idea is brilliant!
Old 08/13/2013, 03:59   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Alcest View Post
Source code sounds like heaven lol, it can be done thou. Forget about the in-game raid window and make a new external one linked to the same adresses, sounds simple lulz. Im sure someone can and will do it. But you gotta admit it, my idea is brilliant!
You're terribly far from the truth, sorry. Not meaning to offend or something, but do you have any reverse engineering experience ? If you had any, you would have said something different, or you wouldn't have posted at all.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/13/2013, 06:06   #8

Interesting post, I m looking forward this too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2013, 12:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Alcest View Post
I changed max slots in raid to 60, but when join 31th did not see him in the raid window (need more time to fix this)

8 slots in party
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/13/2013, 12:34   #10

^ this looks even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
You're terribly far from the truth, sorry. Not meaning to offend or something, but do you have any reverse engineering experience ? If you had any, you would have said something different, or you wouldn't have posted at all.
What I said sounds like engineering not reverse hah, but still i'm sure you got the point, i saw this before so im know what im talking about. There are always more than one solutions to every problem so your way of doing this is not the only one.

Proly it takes more time and effort because you have to create most of it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2013, 05:32   #11

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Closed Thread