Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A New Server

Discussion on A New Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 02/08/2013, 23:24   #16

elite*gold: 43
Guess he mean lvl from 30 up to 60/70 or what ever just from pvp kill since you get for every kill exp as well but yh ... kinda 0,001%?
We did that kinda often on OS from 59 to 60 if we had 99,9%. Was funny but it was as well just 0,01% so it was ok ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2013, 23:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
wow sound great!
Old 02/08/2013, 23:47   #18

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Well it is not that good, cuz everybody will statpad <.< even they dont, high level players will pwn the other ones :x
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2013, 09:48   #19

One BIG vote from Halco for Juu
Last server was awesome , but I had some RL things to take care . I am all for anything made by her .
But seriosly go crazy on the ideas she is just that good on the dev table
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2013, 14:36   #20

Thanks hehe ^^ A few info about features

• Enchants : [7] for armor [10] for Weapon
• 7-15-30 day items wont be given away, you have to work for them :P Every char will start with untradeable 1 day items.. You will get some 5hrs items once you hit level 60.. You can get 7-15-30 day items as a PvP Reward, via Quest and from Merchant ^^
• Added Cross Faction Trading
• Summons/Movements are enabled for Dios room in CS
• We will have letters for +1 GM enchants ^^ They will drop with 1% chance from pvp areas
• Level 15/30/31 will be Instant at char creation, level 31 chars will start with pre-enchanted leveling items ^^
• This time Donation chests will be added to dd1/jungle too :P
• We will add auto PvP Rewards items ^^
• Ranks will be x5 of normal ep4 (for example level rank 2 will be 250 kills instead of 50, rank 3 will be 1500 kills instead of 300 kills)
• Kill count will be x10 ( Kill cap is 1mil )
• We will keep our lapis crafting quests but this time with a special lapis quest! ^^ (Example, 2x Craft 6 + 2x Shrewd 6 for +15 str +15 dex dual lapis)
• A Special boss dungeon for Guilds, it will open every day for an hour and will be Guild instance ^^ Once you die, you wont be able to get in back :x

These are for now ^^ Please give us more ideas

~~~~ Small uptade ^^ ~~~~
[*]No GM rerolls ! ^^
[*]You will be able to get end game gears, lapises some other items via donation points
P.S. You can farm donation points from 1-15/20-30/60 pvp zones ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2013, 17:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post

• Ranks will be x5 of normal ep4 (for example level rank 2 will be 250 kills instead of 50, rank 3 will be 1500 kills instead of 300 kills)

~~~~ Small uptade ^^ ~~~~[*]You will be able to get end game gears, lapises some other items via donation points
^^
So we will rank only 16 times, just as 200k kills? I think its alot of work for you to edit all those stuffs. Instead of 1 mill kills, you can keep with the 200k and just put less kill count, instead of 10 for 1 mill, 2 for 200 k. Will do the same job. But well, if the reason is to show people that you can do stuff, they cannot, i will understand .

Those endgame gears and lapises you mentioned will be also obtainable in game w/o DP right?

Some1 mentioned GRB and the need to go to GRB. Diff rank guilds have diff options within the guild house. Since there are not that many guilds in pservers, i suggest to lower the number of guilds that can purchase a guild house from 30 to 5 or 3 for each faction. Ofc each rank of those 5 will have different guild house options available to purchase and use. You can think of details i am sure. Also you can add some drops to grb mobs and bosses to make people participate more willingly.

About those GM enchant letters, i was thinking may be you can add them later on in game when people get geared up and start looking for pvp. If the pvp is low and people start to lose interest, you can add the letters to keep people in game. Also if letters drop from same mobs that drop lapis/lapisia and other usefull stuffs, people will be more willing to share and help the new commers gear up.

You can also make a voting script with points. And when people get enough points they can choose what to get: lapis, DP or something else useful.

This is for now. If something else pops on my mind i will share.

How long before you open the server? I hope its soon, dont wanna wait a month or 2 for it to open. :P

To people who want to suggest: let your imagination free, there is nothing JuJu cant do. Well expect a time machine i guess
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2013, 17:52   #22

Ranks wont be that big problem and many ppl want to have high kills ^^ That's the reason, ppl who wants high kill count can join too :P
Yes end game items will be obtainable in game without DP.
I don't wanna touch to guilds ppl can make how many guilds but they will need to work together for new Guild instance dungeon :P
We will work on Vote script
And we will see about letters :P

Thanks for ideas and support ^^ we're trying our best :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2013, 18:49   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Ranks wont be that big problem and many ppl want to have high kills ^^ That's the reason, ppl who wants high kill count can join too :P
Yes end game items will be obtainable in game without DP.
I don't wanna touch to guilds ppl can make how many guilds but they will need to work together for new Guild instance dungeon :P
We will work on Vote script
And we will see about letters :P

Thanks for ideas and support ^^ we're trying our best :P
You got my idea wrong about the guild. People can still make as many guilds as they want, but as it is on OS, only top 30 can have a guild house, and only #1 can use all of its features.
Old 02/11/2013, 19:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkin123 View Post
You got my idea wrong about the guild. People can still make as many guilds as they want, but as it is on OS, only top 30 can have a guild house, and only #1 can use all of its features.
Isn't it the top 6 guilds in OS that have access to all the features? Since the highest feature is the pot merch and you get that at rank 6 or above from my knowledge o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2013, 20:22   #25

yes its top 6 but the get the max lvl of the merchant ( lower cost of potions for example) you need to be #1
Old 02/13/2013, 17:10   #26

Buuuuuuuuumpie ^^
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/13/2013, 20:40   #27

elite*gold: 10
whose server is this ?
you really doing a great job over here Juu keep it up
[i dont know why did i replay here]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2013, 17:00   #28

It is our server :P well it is not me :P we got 1 more dev ^^ He is doing pretty great The only problem is ideas.. We want to make this server perfect, that's why we need more ideas >.< please give us more ideas ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 04:58   #29

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If it comes to ideas, we can come up with pretty much everything, yet not everything is doable and keep in mind that you can't please everyone, so even if you implement everything, some people will not see it as a "perfect" server
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 16:23   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
If it comes to ideas, we can come up with pretty much everything, yet not everything is doable and keep in mind that you can't please everyone, so even if you implement everything, some people will not see it as a "perfect" server
Yea you're right But i wanna please the ones who cares about our server and wants to make it their new home, that's why im asking to the ones who wants a new home as always ^^ i dont care about everybody, i just care about our players, the ones which gives ideas/their support and everything they can do ^^ That's why i will try my best to do whatever they want, i promise.. So if you wanna find a new home, Just give us a try and join us, maybe we can build a new world together
Thanks
3 Users