Hmmm....I've posted recently about some problems that weren't as critical and I was able to fix on my own. But this one is really a problem.
So...in the database [PS_UserData].[dbo].[UserMaster] there is the value: Leave. Supposedly: whenever you log into the client it is SUPPOSED to set the value to 1 and whenever you log out, it is SUPPOSED to set the value to 0.
My problem: It sets the value to 1 when the user logs in, but doesn't set it to 0 when they log out. So nobody is every able to log in more than once unless I go to the table and manually change the values every time.
I thought about making a script that auto excecuted every minute or so that sets all of them to 0, but then the problem is, none of my scripts would work because all of them involve the user being online (or have a value of 1).
Anyone know a solution? Is the column "Leave" the wrong name? Is there a problem with the client?
I wish that you would have read what I had said. I do appreciate the fact that you replied, but you really just wasted your time. I don't want to just set all of the values to 0 right now, or ever. I need the values to properly change between 1 and 0 when the user logs in/out for my scripts to function. Not to mention, I'd have to run this script every time someone logged in.
Nah, you waste our Time because there is a function called 'Search' - all the answers you need. This Questions has been asked some months ago.
But if you think, i waste your time, i won't give you answers anymore.
If you can't script your own Database how would you go 'live' ?
You don't think I've searched before? I've tried finding the answer to this problem multiple times. I've even tried a few of the fixes you are likely talking about. However, they haven't fixed the problem.
sounds like a pretty simple problem, you should just have to run a Drop statement, DROP DATATBASE "your_database_name". that'll fix ya right up...... maybe
Thanks for the reply, again. I urge you to understand that I'm not being hostile, only trying to fix the problem. I really do appreciate you taking the time to help with this.
As I said, I've tried this fix several times before.
Every time I get this error:
Msg 208, Level 16, State 6, Procedure usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan, Line 113
Invalid object name 'dbo.usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan'.
@ JohnHeatz - I assumed that a stored procedure that was executed every time a user logged out would be an appropriate fix, however I wasn't sure how to accomplish this. Thanks so much for the reply
Basically you are on the right track, you need to get what is executed by a log-out, and what the log-out triggers in order to create an UPDATE to the status of an account, by knowing these you will spot where the issue is
per:
Every time I log in now, the Leave is set to 0. It doesn't change to 1....=/
I need it to change to 1 in order for my scripts to work...right?
Notice the admin panel will do this, I've had same issues before then i looked back into dashes scripts at the location of ps_userdata.dbo >Stored procedure >usp_Try_GameLogout_R there is something that make's the login then it turns your user status to -#.
The easiest way to see what SP is executed is to Run SQL Profiler.
Run Profiler and Log Into the Server. That should show all Stored Procedures executed upon Login.
then do the same on Logout.
Login & Logout sprache ändern und anmeldung und und und .. 09/16/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Hey (:
Hätte hier einige Fragen wie ich folgendes ändern kann bzw wo der pfad ist:
Login ( z.b. deine anmeldung läuft , fehler beim verbinden usw.. )
Logout Du wirst abgemeldet ( Weil alles auf english ist ..)
Und bei den NPC's
Jede antwort is'n thanks wert :-)
wie stell ich ein das jeder account der sich registriert doppeldropp usw hat?
(Sind hamachi server, wollen später nach bugfixes auf root umsteigen )
Kann ich die Rüstungen ( Kings ) in navicat ändern?
Login logout Spammer hackangriff? 06/27/2012 - Minecraft - 9 Replies Hallo gestern hatten wir ein spam angriff und zwar so ein typ hat sich login logut mit verschiedernen accs und Ip's und es war kein cracked!!!!!
wie kann ich diesen spam bot vermeiden?
login logout register script 10/08/2011 - General Coding - 2 Replies hallo
ich würde gerne wissen was man alles für Login Logout Register Script so braucht braucht wäre nett wen mir einer ein Guide zeigen könnte wie man so was macht
Danke schon mal im voraus
sorry wenn ich falsch bin
register,login und logout script 10/07/2011 - Main - 1 Replies hallo
ich würde gerne wissen was man alles für Login Logout Register Script so braucht wäre nett wen ich eine sinnvolle Antwort bekäme
danke schon mal im voraus
LogOut & LogIn Problem 04/02/2009 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies iight i got my server running everything iz good but i log in make my char logout make myself gm/pm and log back in lvl myself to lvl 255 lvl me eudemons to lvl 81 and when i logout i cant log back in it says
"Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please log in again."
and ive assign all privileges in database in my navicat and still wont work
iight found out something now when i lvl myself to lvl 255 and log out i cant log back in so i open up navicat got ta my server data...