Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ideas for Shaiya

Discussion on Ideas for Shaiya within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 11/23/2012, 14:13   #16

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabele View Post
Actually Aveline, Free Shaiya is closed.
pls stay on topic its not the thread to speak about any server its only about the ideas for one
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2012, 23:16   #17

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
@denis2112 - ikr! i even made that suggestion once, and if i had ppl to make a team i'd totally make that kinda server QQ <3 1-15
I am working on on atm just not sure if i will make it public
Old 11/24/2012, 10:32   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose is cooked View Post
Middle exp rate, farming-oriented, with enchants, noss, debuffs and all the stuff that is actually available in game + some custom drops. Theres nothing wrong in being overpowered if everyone around is overpowered too If there are farming areas people dont sit in AH waiting for pvp, theres always something to do, something to farm. Nosses/debuffs/enchants are part of the game and should be available. Thats my wish list :P

bump
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2012, 23:23   #19

Oh here are some other thoughts, maybe make the enchant system work backwards (for the weapons, the armor you could make it like this as well if you want) so that the first levels of enchant are more points than the later ones, that way, the more someone does to their gear, the less points they get. I think that the further you go on your gear, it should be the little things adding up for you to make you stronger. (This is kind of a weird thought, so, i can understand if you think/know it would be bad for the players). I also think it would be good to reduce stat differences between different levels of gears, I see some of these servers where one tier of gear has like, 2x the stats of the previous one, the difference should be small, quite small, that way being full end game gear isn't a standard, it's just a plus. Let's say you do it initial EP 5 style and have level 70 gear, I would hate to see on a server like that EVERYONE who pvp's being in full 70 gear/regnum accs and the people who aren't being kicked out or discouraged from PvPing because the stat difference on those gears is so huge that they just don't have a chance. Here's another idea, kind of like my one on the enchant effects, but just a little bit different, the high point of stats for PvP rank shouldn't be at the end, if you do modify the kill requirements for ranks or the kill rate (and I would strongly advise changing your server so that the last rank isn't at 200k, that's just too high, I would say no Kill multiplier and make the top rank be at 75k) I think that you should get your highest number of points for PvP (assuming you follow the previous set of parentheses) at 2k, and then everything past that reduces. I just think it seems to be a little bit wrong that strong are just made exponentially stronger, they should be getting stronger at at inverse exponential rate I think, that way the newer players that actually put some work into it and get good are not just wiped by being outstatted by a couple of people who jumped the server as soon as it started.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2012, 18:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotsome View Post
the high point of stats for PvP rank shouldn't be at the end, if you do modify the kill requirements for ranks or the kill rate (and I would strongly advise changing your server so that the last rank isn't at 200k, that's just too high, I would say no Kill multiplier and make the top rank be at 75k) I think that you should get your highest number of points for PvP (assuming you follow the previous set of parentheses) at 2k, and then everything past that reduces.
Actually it kinda annoys me too that on many servers they extend the max rank even to 1 mill (!) with 1-5 kill rate - it makes it literally impossible to get it. As i said before me and krux were on Extention server which had 10 x kills and it was rly good, was 1st time ever we had high ranks lol, and yet it wasn't so easy. With limited number of players increased kill rate is the only answer nowadays, sad but true.. mass pvp days are coming to an end and noone likes being stuck with 1 chevy forever.

EDIT:
Another idea about gear customization:
Making a major theme recolor for all ep5/6 gears for each class, as a result you could combine different set parts without them looking ridiculous together (i.e. scholar helmet, ep6 armor and 63 lvl leggings for an orc all kept in same color theme)

Other idea about skills: making most of skills available for each class (except the 60 skills ofc) BUT with limited (OS wise) skillpoints so that one has to THINK before buying any skills and it would make pvp even more diversified.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2012, 09:06   #21

bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2012, 12:47   #22

A lot of different lapis O.o so not everyone have the same link.....
Old 12/03/2012, 15:57   #23

Received Thanks: 1,066
You know you covered everything in a single post when others start suggesting exactly what you have...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2012, 19:29   #24

As for the lapis.. do NOT make it +50 to 3 or more stats, that makes everyone have basically same link and shitload of stats. Enhanced dual lapises r fine, but dont overdo it (and duals can be smth else than just STR/DEX, can be abs/wis, def/wit too :P)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2012, 19:51   #25

Received Thanks: 1,066
For a 15 zone..lapis shouldn't exceed lvl 5s (20 stats per)...or if you have a max of 2 slots on gear..then 6s are ok.
Yet if you have too many stats in a zone..it just ruins everything..like 70 pvp is on 99.9% of servers.
You know..those annoying *** stalemates that everyone gets in because no one can die due to all that ******* rec and hp? Yea.
Keep it smart if you plan on getting creative with stats.
Old 03/13/2013, 16:17   #26

I known it too late for my post and sorry for dig this thread but...

Need some one bring back what utimate mode mean.
No resurrection rune for utimate , dead mean lost everything.
Far stronger than hard mode but lost all when die , fame , gears , all lost
Lower stat earn per lv of hard mode to 5
Lower stat earn per rank of hard mode to same as normal mode
For 70 lvl
Utimate mode get 280 stat points higher than hard mode
For 1 million kill
Utimate mode get 226 stat points higher than hard mode
Total , utimate mode get over 500 stats point than hard mode.
Better gear , more slot , but dead mean lost anything

It sound pretty crasy right ?

Custom lv 1-15 , 20-30 pvp.

lapis/gem limit only lv4 or dual 1 to 1-30 pvp
Gears fix they lvl.
1 slot gear/weapon from Cornwell's Ruin/Argilla Ruin have they lvl fix to 15 (original gear lvl range from 15 to 20)
2-3-4 slot gear/weapon lvl range from 28 to 32 have they lvl fix to 30

Custom class

Ranger/assasin can shot "magic arrow" when equip dagger , can "Eraser" like terrorist

Defender/Guardian can heal with "healing" and "instant heal" , have damage support with "Fire Thorns" (mage never need this skill)

Archer/hunter can deal meele damage with Rising "Uppercut(Rising Crash)","Wind Spin" and "Stop Blow" (element weapon remove)

Mage/Panga have they skill cooldown and cast time reduce , area of effect of skill increase , have element weapon instead of element skin

Priest/Oracle have "element skin" , "mana shield" .
"Ice Arrow" no cast time CD 5s.
"Detection" effect 5min , CD 1s ,
"Dispel" have 5s CD ,
"Magic Protector" for 5min CD 180s .
"Blizzard" no cast time . "Hailstorm" no cast time
"Resurrection" can save Utimate mode in lv 1 , 2s cast for all lvl , CD 180s>120s>60s

Another crazy idea right ?

Have alot of idea to custom skill , but it too long and meanless to write.

Some idea about item custom like remove oranger HP/MP/SP stats in armor

No absorb lapis or lapisia , no enchant or enchant only give light effect.

Have to play SY when it don't have oranger stats and absorb , people of this time care about character build than how many hp and absorb that gear give.

Since oranger HP/MP/SM stat and absorb came out , they only care how many hp gear give and how many absorb.
You will see a better shaiya with out absorb and oranger HP stat.
Some like full rec little wis build stun mage (it when Earth Spikes ( Earth ) still have stun effect and no cool down) pretty annoying mage build
full resist and wis armors build for anti mage warrior .
There are some "untouchable" stun assasin with full agi in old time.

And don't stack potion and cure potion to 250. make potion 10 and cure potion 3 like OS. Give cure potion some cooldown like 3s to 5s to stop people spam them like crazy .

It some of my idea about SY , and again sorry for dig an old thread .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 17:41   #27

i appreciate any idea at any time no worry
i like some of ur ideas so far and some of the once u mentioned was already planned in a similiar way
Old 03/14/2013, 06:15   #28

I known some of them ready a crazy idea.

But
Shaiya original build for glory of utimate mode , that's why Goddess gear and end game/ max lapis/gems give too much power since utimate dead mean lost everything.
Resurrection rune make everything change. What's mean to make a utimate character lost. Utimate champion just a cheap tittle that you can buy lol.

I think some future SY private server should use the utimate mode idea since everything is easy to earn , instant lvl , you only lost your gears but it's a price to pay for utimate power.
It will give player new chose , play normal but safe or hardcore but risk .

But if you make a true utimate server , you should fix the resurrection skill of Priest/Oracle , make sure priest/oracle can learn 3 lvl of it at lv1 they can save utimate mode player in 1-15 and 20-30.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2013, 21:35   #29

statpoints

i need help pls, how to fixing the statpoint on character pro level up? 9 points i needed, how edit this? i dont know
Old 06/12/2013, 22:06   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabele View Post
An actual honest 100 % free server ^^ first thing that popped into my mind
I don't think there will EVER be 1 Shaiya server with 100% free from the 1st day when they OPEN for more then 1 month
for simply fact NO one will dedicate his time ( im sure those who are runing servers know what doens mean TIME) to work hardcore on the server + to pay the bills from his OWN pocket

When you see 100% or 99% free server EXPECT that server to BE free for 1 month MAX time and after EITHER the admin to change it on 50% donation OR 100% Donation OR simply CLOSE it

This is 1 of the MAIN reason WHY Shaiya comunity doenst have the population taht used to have
ALL nubs can make 1 server make it free with 100 Kills PvP boost and after 3- weeks = closed.
Some ppl will change the server over and over( they are just kids) but real games, pvpers THOSE with knowlage and also the doantors = will quit Shaiya Section and will play another game

Don't reply back and say DDOS and stuff coz DDOS can also be 1 good thing
Haveing 1000000000000 servers with 10 ppl online = ruing the game
haveing few servers ( real servers) with good protection SHOWS the admin will care about HIS stuff and he can't be defeated.

2 yeas ago DDOS was realy 1 big problem but now 1 with 1 simply sarch on google u get toons of company who can offer you security and protection for any type or hack/attack the real question is " are you here to be ADM with name or are you here because YOU have knowlage about HOW 1 game is runing.

<--Vote all kids with lower then 20 years old to stop doing random bull shit servers and leave THOSE who realy KNOWS how to DEV 1 server