-Hello all
-I m a newbie and very interested in playing SY. I have tried to install a few SY server and there are some trouble need to pass over. Please help me with these
1. Shaiya services started then stop immediately => Why ? Not connect to SQL server or config *.ini wrong ?
2. How to move a boss to another location I want?
3. What is the latest shaiya version that we hit ? There is any source ? Can you all share me?
4. GM tool and where to get it
- I know that I should search before asking but there are many topic and I got confused. Please help me out. My apology with my bad English. Thank in advance
Thank you for replying
@ John : I meant source right here is not the source code, I m pointing to shaiya server source to install a new one ? Which is latest version we are working on and there is possible to get it? Can you share me ? Link or source , please. As following topics on forum, it seems like impossible to make server running on Linux, right ? I prefer to put server on Linux than Window.
Need help with making of own P-Server of CO2 04/11/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I played on a server called "LastCo" for a pretty long time! Now i want to create my own server which should be similar in some way with LastCo, except the homepage/weapons/npc's etc.
My problems are:
- How to find out the source of LastCo or get some similar serverfiles
- I really need a tutorial to learn the basic steps how to set it up (but no "youtube crap" which isnt helpful)
I really hope you can help me out!
sincerly yours,
iNaruX
Making a new server 11/12/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hey im looking to make a private server maby for me and 3 to 4 friends, I Have tried dozens of other forums and guides most of which have dead links or a bad source, I plan to run it off of my laptop, I don't care if i need to use hamachi, and the laptop is running vista :(, so if any one can compile a source and guide for a noobie that would be great.
THIS 1 WAS POSTED BEFORE I FINISHED DO TO AN INTERNET ERROR. DONT REPLY OR FLAME PLZ