Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The GL Change. (Guild Leader)

Discussion on The GL Change. (Guild Leader) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The GL Change. (Guild Leader)

Everytime i change it, and restart the server, it doesn't change the leader at all. I do it manually in the database, open dbo.guild-> and change char ID and all there need to be changed then save and server restart. Allthought, it never works. Only time it worked when the Rank 1 quitted guild and then another one got it.

If anyone have any idea, would be nice. ty for ya'all time
Old 08/21/2012, 22:52   #2

Have you edited the actual dbo.GuildChars? You must change the rank 1 CharID to the new one.

Tyler
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 23:10   #3

No, I didn't. I'll test it inna bit, ty a lot Tyler^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tops My Guild leader and deputy leader '-'
05/12/2012 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
These are the Tops Deputy Leader of my guild leader serves' Extract the Path \ c3 \ effect \ other are 2 files Top gameassistant and DL Top gamemain GL and only there you choose which you want to use
[RELEASE] Guild Leader change - SQL version
08/21/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 18 Replies
Here's a Guild Leader change script wrote in SQL. It is a stored procedure so you can call it from php or whatever you are using. There are many comments so you shouldn't be lost when reading through it. I haven't tested it. What I did was rewrite old procedure I had lying around. If you get any errors, post them here. USE PS_GAMEDATA GO SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
Guild leader help me please
05/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
hi all, for create guild. bug create guild no guild leader:rtfm:. who can help me. thanks. for help.
How to change 'Guild Leader'
08/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Alright, i'm making the 'clan' system. I kind of have it made, because i mostly made it from the guild, but it can't find out how to change 'guild leader' to 'clan leader'. i searched 'guild leader' in my source in entire source, there is nothing. any help?
how to change guild leader after ban ?
05/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys i have a question ... im banned on olympus at lvl 72 -.-* but dosnt metter can some1 tell me how i can change the guild leader now ? and how long i have to wait till i can vote for one ?