Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

odbc online players (change)

Discussion on odbc online players (change) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
odbc online players (change)

yea i know it's out there but is it possible to add something too it? or change it?

like i have said 100 times my php skills are close to none. LOL

becouse of world change and all that we now have human darkies and vail lighties and so on. could there be a divider in there to maber juser add darkies and lighties online?

or make all human darkies deatheaters and so on? so we can show the right online ppl for both factions?

and how do i change that? i been looking at ranks and so on, i see innerjoin there but not 100% on how to do it..

just need some help or if it's an easy fix show me so i can add it to my script..

thanks
Old 08/21/2012, 22:55   #2

When I did this on Sinful, I had the script use the Country Column from the dbo.UserMaxGrow to determine if it was Light/Fury.

Tyler
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2012, 07:22   #3

heheh tyler. thanks but like i said my php is close to 0. i know maxGrow is the way to go just don't how to do it:-)