Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change guild leader after ban ?

Discussion on how to change guild leader after ban ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys i have a question ... im banned on olympus at lvl 72 -.-*
but dosnt metter can some1 tell me how i can change the guild leader now ?
and how long i have to wait till i can vote for one ?
Old 05/29/2007, 19:28   #2

I think that the Guild Master should NOT login for 45 days before the guild members can vote for a new Guild Master.
Old 05/29/2007, 19:48   #3

45 days, then voting will be opened for all members of the guild, and simply by democracy new GM will be elected

i'm not sure about the stuff who can be elected and who can vote, everything is on SilkRoad

link --->

now u will see how much ur guildmates like u, if ur new chr doesn't get elected, u're screwed

<hr>Append on May 29 2007, 19:51<hr> f the Guild Master fails to log into the game within 45 days of their last game session, the corresponding guild can go to the Guild Agent NPC Leebaek and initiate elections to select the new Guild Master.
Any guild member can apply to be nominated for the Guild Master position and after the election is applied for, there will be a 10 minute election in which the new Guild Master can be selected.
Any guild member that has been online at least within 7 days can nominate their fellow guild mate for the position and if among the guild members who have been only recently within 7 days there is a 60% majority supporting one candidate; the previous Guild Master is impeached and the new Guild Master is in office.
If after the designated time, there is a failure to garner more than a 60% majority, the organizational structure is returned to its previous state.
Old 05/29/2007, 23:19   #4

ty guys u helped me a lot xD