Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestions on what server to play!

Discussion on Suggestions on what server to play! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Suggestions on what server to play!

Hello everyone i would like to suggest a server that's excellent and a server i dont think many people should play. Well i was working with some people to make a server cause they all ready had one open and when i was working with them i was back stabbed by one of them and his name is [ADM]Endless or Tyler. His server is Cold Blooded Darkness Shaiya. I dont think its a very good server but the other guy that was helping me was [ADM]Atomic. His server is called Atomic Shaiya. Atomic Shaiya is a PVP server and has custom gears,level and maps.
Old 06/26/2012, 05:04   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
#Moved to the right section

This doesn't fit with the definition of Advertising, I actually see something the whole other way around...
Old 06/26/2012, 22:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
You're suggesting to play one server and not the other because...?
You aren't giving any valid points of why to play one or why the other is bad.
You make it sound like you have a personal grudge against one person so you're telling everyone to stay away and go to your friends server.
Just because you have had a bad experience with a server or it's owner or something doesn't mean someone else will.
A owner/the staff can affect the server, yet overall the server itself is what makes people play. I can name a lot of servers with bad staff yet a good server that people played just for the game.
Honestly I think if you suggest what server to play you should give very descriptive and valid details of why it is bad or good. Yes telling if the staff is bad is good, yet it shouldn't be the only reason why you tell them to stay away.
Thanks
2 Users